Update 5/30. I'm going to Club 33 with 43 other DIS'ers PTR! W/photo's! ABD BSM Tour.

Hi everyone!!! I have been so busy lately that I haven't finished my report. :sad2: I promise I'll get it done. :goodvibes I booked a Mediterranean cruise for next year and have been buying books and planning for that. I also have a 1/2 marathon relay race in October at WDW that I need to be ready for and that is taking up a lot of my time, but I will finish this report.

Hey, if you're still up...I was wondering if that Disney cafe you guys had breakfast at (that you said was ick) was any good for lunch? We're going to the El Capitan tomorrow to see Toy Story 3 and we're debating between the cafe or Hamburger Hamlet. We know Hamburger Hamlet is good, but were wondering the cafe was worth the risk?

Leaving in 7 days for this adventure with the Dis. Thanks for sharing your trip! Glad I know they aren't giving the Walts lamp pin anymore, I would not have been able to hide my disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter