Update: Disney Parks Swap/Part I : Magic Kingdom is closed !

OK, keep me in for squares. I do have the CM square punch, so it makes 1 1/2 and 1 inch squares. is that too small? I went to a site that had tons of pics, but no sizes. Thanks for all your help!!!
Franne

Franne, I used my CM square punch when I made them for a swap last summer. I think they're a perfect size, not too big and not too small.

hey cyndi, have final details gone out yet? maggie

Madison12 someone has already picked Ariels grotto. Let me know when you think of a new theme.

Maggie , not yet. But I will be at least telling you how many items per group in a few. I went out like a light last night after a meeting.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi when you get the finally tally and info can you start a new thread? Just so it is easier to reference back too!

Please check your email or pm . I have sent out my address.

Cyndi princess:

Sorry, didn't realize Ariels Grotto was picked. I'll do Splash Mountain for my borders and squares.

Let me know if thats ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter