Update: Disney Parks Swap/Part I : Magic Kingdom is closed !

Maggie I have you down for tags and squares. Ignore previous post. Thanks OurDogCisco for bringing it too my attention.

Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by nicki dahling
Our Dog Cisco refresh my memory, what are you supposed to be signed up for ? Don't know how I did that. Going back to check the old post. Sorry ladies. Stayed up late and got up early to sort everything.

Cyndi princess:

I wanted to do in Group A: the tags and then, Group B: the photo mats.

Thanks for organizing this. I'm sure it is totally confusing with all these posts. You are doing a great job.

Tina

I will take borders for Group A. Thanks!princess:

And my theme will be Frontierland...

Squares is open in case someone would like to try them. I switched to borders in group B.

Cyndi princess:

hey cyndi, so in theory the max number of people in each swap is 22 (if 2 people sign up in each category) right? maggie

In theory yes, but I'm thinking a few of the slots will stay empty though. Spinning don't panic ( you need to keep me from panicking ). Seriously though, it won't be that bad. And its not due until the end of April. I looked at my Disney swap box, and have very little related to Disney. Will help me get by butt in gear and maybe do some pre-pages for the December trip. Spinning remember you signed up for eyelets so that will be a lot easier than your usuall paper peicings.

Cyndi princess:

In group B I will take photo boxes. Do they have to be 4x6 or could they be different sizes and or shapes. I would like to stick with my magical theme.
I think I have this understood now! Let me know if this is right, this is like 2 individual swaps. If you only sign up for group A you only get group A's items. If you sign up for Group B then you get only Group B's items.
If you sign up for both, you get both A and B items. That's why you can't sign up for the same things on both.
Is this right?
Franne

You got it! And in answer to your question about the size of the frames that should be able to accomadate a 4x6 picture. This allows the person you are swapping with to just plant their pic under or over your work. Does that make sense ?

Cyndi princess:

OK, I got it! I am going to an all day crop for a cure tomorrow, so I will use their sizzix for the bottoms of the squares and the photo boxes.
I am really excited, this should be fun!

Franne there are some great examples of photo mats here :

http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showgallery.php?cat=560&password=

Have a great weekend. You might won't to make enough for #22 sets per person per group if you can't wait until sign-ups close out next week ( sooner if the spots fill ) . I will be gone tommorrow and most of Sunday , but if you have any general questions one of the regular swappers should be able to answer it.

Cyndi princess:

Originally posted by momemouse
I'll do frames in groups A & B
Cyndi, I think you might have missed this post from momemouse. It was the last one on the previous page.

Robin

I emailed her about choosing a different element for group B instead of two frames. I promised her I would leave her a spot in one until she got back with me. Still waiting. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though.

Cyndi princess:

I decided. I think I'm going to do Alice in Wonderland. That kinda covers Alice, Tweedledee-dee and dum and the teacups. Somehow I'll work them in together, maybe not all of them, but that will be my general theme. Whew!

I would like to do : Group 1 journal boxes
Group 2 Frames
If not available, pls assign me something else(but not shakers).
I will get back to you Sat on theme. I wanted to sign up asap so I won't be left behind. Is it only one person per theme?
I won't be late getting these to because I leave for WDW on April 25th. What a treat I'll have to look forward to when I get home.

Mickeys Old Friend your covered. Yes, each person should have a different theme so that we will have lots of variety. Your elements from Group A and B should coordinate though.

Cyndi princess:

I signed up for the borders in both swaps (oops) can i sign up for the squares in swap b. I'll get back to you by monday with my area. I need to think on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter