Update: Disney Parks Swap/Part I : Magic Kingdom is closed !

I would like photo mats in group A and borders in group B, if it is still open. I guess I'm still a little confused. Do I pick the theme of these two so that they will match? If so please put me down & I'll get back to you on the theme. Please just explain a little. Thanks.
Janine

From what I can understand is that you do both your groups in the same theme (so you can put the borders and the mats on the same page so there are multiple elements on a page besides borders on that one and tags on this one etc)

I'm thinking of it as I'm basically designing a scrapbook page for everyone (minus the pics and background paper-using the elements Ive picked)

I was trying to decide what I wanted to do and I think I waited too long, almost everything is gone! Can I do shaker boxes in group A and frames in group b? I was thinking of doing meeting minnie if that is okay!

Amy

Hey I have been working the last 2 days, 12 hour shifts,and now I find everything is almost gone. WOW. Is there anything left for me:faint:

Since there are extra people who are left out, if someone wants to take my squares from group 1 you are more than welcome to do it. I am thinking I am getting in too much to do for my first swap and may be overwhelmed later!
I have no problem keeping it if no one wants it!
Franne
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Wow. Most of the spots have been filled, so I thought I would post what is still available.

Group A :

1 spot in eyelets

Group B :

1 spot in shaker boxes

1 spot in eyelets

Franne, eyelets would be an easy choice if you are feeling overwhelmed. That way you would still be able to get items from both groups. Spinning can suggest several websites with great eyelet selections. Also a square maker is a godsend when working on a swap of this size. Very much worth the investment.

Thank you so much in advance to those who will be participating. Ladies, if you have not already done so, please post your themes by Monday night ( Tuesday morning at the latest ). I will be posting final details on Tuesday. I look forward to seeing everyones work.

Cyndi princess:

I guess my theme will be fantasy land. maggie

Hi Cyndi,
I just wanted to check and see if my meeting minnie theme is okay, I noticed that you had me down for Ariel's grotto in group a and nothing in group b.

Thanks, Amy

I'm so sorry Amy. It was late last night when I did an edit ( after two days of being on the road ) . What is your theme ? Meeting Minnie would be fine. Spinning is doing Mickey.

Cyndi princess:

I need Themes from the following ladies :

Madison12
Mickey's Old Friend
Snow White
Mom2Madi
Momemouse

Thanks everyone...........Cyndi princess:

I will do a Paper Piecing! I just cannot think of a theme right now...ideas anyone?

Is there anything avail in group one? It figures that sign-ups would be posted while I was away!

Hi Pauline. The one opening in Group A left is eyelets. I saw some neat eyelets on www.eyeletqueen.com

What about Tinkerbell and lime green star eyelets ? I'll post if I can think of some more.

I have you down for Group B - Paper peicing.

Cyndi princess:

What about Thunder Mountain Railroad and train eyelets. I saw them at www.lifetimemoments.com . Or the eyelet cars and Indy Speedway. Still thinking, will get back with you.

Cyndi princess:

What about Thunder Mountain Railroad and train eyelets. I saw them at www.lifetimemoments.com . Or the eyelet cars and Indy Speedway. Still thinking, will get back with you. Or the Haunted Mansion and ghost eyelets.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi,
Would it be possible to switch from frames to eyelets in group b? I just found some really cute bow eyelets and I know it's gonna take me a while to make the shaker boxes, so it will be easier to buy something for group b. I don't think anyone has taken it yet. I'm still going to have the same "meeting minnie" theme.

Thank you and sorry about that,

Amy

Can I have what ever is left. I have a bad head cold so at this point I am not sure if anything is left

Ladies this swap is officially closed. I will post final details late this evening. Thanks so much for everyone's support. Can't wait to see your work.

Cyndi princess:

I just checked in and got a couple ideas...if someone else has them thats ok too.

Thanks for the pp spot in group b.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter