• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

thank you for updating us and my prayers are still said daily for Dom.

It will all work out soon and he will be in NJ

Thanks for the update. My prayers are with your family. Praying for a full recovery for Dom!

Dom looks like the kind of guy who could rock gemmed, zebra striped sunglasses or anything he wanted like a boss!

Happy to hear the good updates, praying and waiting for more. Still waiting for you to wear out your fingers with lots more good news!

So glad he is back. That angers me so much at his weight loss. Praying for many more milestones to come. How fantastic that your husband was able to lobby for him. Such a relief he is back where he belongs.

Praise God! What beautifully fantastic news to read, Teresa. Thank you, so very much, for keeping us updated and allowing us to also support you and your family.

Just want to tell you, Teresa, that I'm glad you take the time out to give us all the updates. Sounds like pretty good news for your family which I'm so happy about. Always enjoy the pics of your adorable nephew. :hug:

So happy for you and that Dom is home to get the care he needs. Prayers continue for his recovery.

i'm so glad to read Dom has "come home" !

an answer to prayers most definitely.

i still have him on my prayer list even if you do not come back here often to give us updates.

i do appreciate hearing from you and seeing pics of Dom.

What great news and update, Teresa!! So good to hear. That picture of Dom getting prepared for his flight home is super. Continued prayers for Dom for his recovery and everyone else for during this ordeal.

After a couple days of so much horrific violence and sadness, it is so nice to see some positive news.

I'm sure Dom will have a long, difficult road ahead, but hopefully getting him home is the beginning of a happy ending.

Thoughts and prayers Teresa. . . hang in there and always remember; where there is life, there is hope.

God Bless and much luck.

WillyJ

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter