Anyone else have their ‘chase offers‘ disappear? I used to have them on 4 cards, now I only see it on 1. Same on both the app & website. Had a Disney store 10% offer on 2 of the cards that had their offers disappear.
Did your offers ever come back? My mom is having the same issue. I recently helped her sign up for a new SW Chase card and that's the only card now out of her 4 that has offers. Bummer because there was an Away luggage offer she was going to use over the past weekend.

Kroger:

• Get 200 BONUS FUEL POINTS on Bob Evans Gift Card
    • Pick up gift card orders are eligible for 4x fuel points on all purchases for a limited time.
    • Expires 3/06/22
  • Save $5.00 on Your Grocery Purchase when you buy TWO (2) HAPPY HER, RETAIL THERAPY and/or TREAT YOURSELF Gift Cards totaling $50
    • Expires 3/15/22
  • Limit of one coupon per household. Direct link to digital coupons
I thought I saw a 200 Bonus Fuel Points for Lowe's Gift Card too but I'm not seeing it available on my account now.

What's interesting is the Bob Evans language for 4x Fuel as I'm not seeing that being offered right now.

Did your offers ever come back? My mom is having the same issue. I recently helped her sign up for a new SW Chase card and that's the only card now out of her 4 that has offers. Bummer because there was an Away luggage offer she was going to use over the past weekend.

Mine have not come back. As I reported previously, I called & they said they would look into it. Maybe if others having the issue also call they’ll pay more attention & get it fixed.

Did anyone get the Chase BJs offered redeemed successfully? I used my card there on 2/26 and still not showing as redeemed. Maybe it just takes a while.
They can sometimes take awhile. I just got notification this morning of an offer that I did on Feb 19 but it looks like the offer credited on Feb 23. Did you log in and check? I just logged in because I haven't gotten any notification email and I actually see it there, but I didn't realize it credited. Looks like I purchased mine on Feb 21 and got the credit on Feb 25.

Is target circle some type of store reward card? Like a grocery store. Meaning not like a
credit card where they need your ss#.

Is target circle some type of store reward card? Like a grocery store. Meaning not like a
credit card where they need your ss#.
Correct - not anything like a credit card - not a payment method. It's just a customer loyalty / reward account. Much like Casey's reward points or McDonald's rewards or Wendy's rewards, etc.

I was alerted to the offer via an email from Target. Mine is $25 reward after 3 purchases of $50 each. I think it's kind of bizarro that they have so many different variations of this deal. I wonder what they base it on?

Added Offers ~ 3/03/22

Discount District
Albertsons / Safeway: Earn 10x Points On $25+ Bloomin’ Brands & Chili’s Gift Cards
Expires 3/18/22. GCG

Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop: Earn 10x Points On Cabela’s & Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards
Offer valid March 4-10, 2022. GCG

Harris Teeter: Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Lowe’s, Belk, Adidas, Grubhub, Bonefish Grill and Bass Pro Shops​
Expires 3/15/22 except Lowe’s which expires 3/08/22. GCG

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 20c Off Per Gallon For Every $50 Spent On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Apple, Google Play, Netflix, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Plus, Roblox and Xbox.​
Expires 3/09/22. GCG

MISC.

PayPal Digital Gifts:
Starbucks & Garmin: Take 400,000 Steps On Garmin & Earn 150 Stars
Expires 3/31/22. DoC

Starbucks Prize & Delight Promotion: Earn Free Stars & Drinks
  • Starbucks has a new promotion called Prize & Delight that will run from March 7 until March 22, 2022. Promotion works as follows:
    • Each day your new ticket will appear. Just scratch away the image on your ticket for your chance to reveal an instant win or grand prize entry.
    • Get even more chances to win when you complete challenges (up to 5 per day).
    • To learn more go to DoC

Starbucks is Eliminating Star Rewards From Grocery Items
Starbucks has announced that it’s ending its grocery receipt verification program on March 31st. For those of you who earned Stars this way, you know that it was a fairly easy method of collecting Stars for your Starbucks Rewards balance.
So if you recently purchased any qualifying grocery items and you still have receipts to scan, you’ll want to get that done sooner rather than later!
After the grocery rewards are phased out, you’ll still be able to buy Starbucks products wherever you get your groceries. They just won’t be eligible to earn Stars.

You can still earn gifts & discounts at cafés as a Starbucks Rewards Member!
Starbucks Rewards Members now earn 2 stars for every $1 spent using a registered gift card or the Starbucks app. You can then redeem your points at different levels for various items! Not paying with a gift card? You can also earn 1 star for every $1 spent no matter how you pay, simply by scanning the Starbucks app at checkout! H2S

Hi all, I’m a lurker here and truly appreciate all the hard work and information everyone puts in the board!

I just wanted to add my CashApp Sam’s Club 5% boost renewed. I had one that expired on Sunday and just looked to see what boost were offered now and saw the new Sam’s boost that expires in 21 days today.
Also, for the Target circle offers, I have earn $15 after spending $70 x 2. Expires on March 21.
Thanks again for all the discount info!!!!

Thanks to this group for the info on the Target Circle offers! I've seen these in my account forever and always ignore them because I didn't realize Disney gift card purchases qualified. I had an offer for a $30 reward after 3 $100 purchases. A couple of questions for the experts:
1. I used my Red Card to purchase $100 Disney gift cards, so my price was $95. I read the bit about purchases needing to be $100 BEFORE discounts, but it made me nervous so I added an additional $6-7 in merchandise to make sure my total was over $100 -- but was that necessary? Has anyone had success getting the purchase to count when Red Card takes the subtotal down to less than $100?
2. How often do these offers appear? My current offer expired on March 21, but I've already completed it and used the reward. Any thoughts on when I might see another offer?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter