Thanks to this group for the info on the Target Circle offers! I've seen these in my account forever and always ignore them because I didn't realize Disney gift card purchases qualified. I had an offer for a $30 reward after 3 $100 purchases. A couple of questions for the experts:
1. I used my Red Card to purchase $100 Disney gift cards, so my price was $95. I read the bit about purchases needing to be $100 BEFORE discounts, but it made me nervous so I added an additional $6-7 in merchandise to make sure my total was over $100 -- but was that necessary? Has anyone had success getting the purchase to count when Red Card takes the subtotal down to less than $100?
2. How often do these offers appear? My current offer expired on March 21, but I've already completed it and used the reward. Any thoughts on when I might see another offer?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

the $100 gift cards for $95 count as a $100 purchase.

I just claimed one last round (maybe a week back?) and got a new one already.

Everytime I have received one of those Target Circle offers it always says “excludes Gift Cards” in small print at bottom of offer....

New to purchasing Disney GCs through Target. How do the email GCs work if I want to use them onsite at WDW??

Thanks!

New to purchasing Disney GCs through Target. How do the email GCs work if I want to use them onsite at WDW??

Thanks!
You can scan the code in the mail, or log into your Disney gift card website and combine the cards onto a physical one with the codes.

You can scan the code in the mail, or log into your Disney gift card website and combine the cards onto a physical one with the codes.

Thank you! I will mostly be using it to pay off any charges back to the room, so the CM should be able to scan the code in the email. 🙂

the $100 gift cards for $95 count as a $100 purchase.

I just claimed one last round (maybe a week back?) and got a new one already.

How long does it take to show in your 'progress' after you buy the digital cards and claim them? I want to make sure it worked before I buy the second one.

How long does it take to show in your 'progress' after you buy the digital cards and claim them? I want to make sure it worked before I buy the second one.
Your progress shows after your order has been "shipped". In the case of eGC, the progress changes right after the emails have been sent with the eGC info.

Thanks to this group for the info on the Target Circle offers! I've seen these in my account forever and always ignore them because I didn't realize Disney gift card purchases qualified. I had an offer for a $30 reward after 3 $100 purchases. A couple of questions for the experts:
1. I used my Red Card to purchase $100 Disney gift cards, so my price was $95. I read the bit about purchases needing to be $100 BEFORE discounts, but it made me nervous so I added an additional $6-7 in merchandise to make sure my total was over $100 -- but was that necessary? Has anyone had success getting the purchase to count when Red Card takes the subtotal down to less than $100?
No, not necessary. It really works before discounts, even Target Circle offers and promos. As long as your subtotal is at or above the requirement, it has tracked for me. I had a good stacking on one order of actual goods, requirement was $75 and subtotal was $75.xx but my out of pocket was $52 after all the discounts and it counted for the bonus.

Your progress shows after your order has been "shipped". In the case of eGC, the progress changes right after the emails have been sent with the eGC info.
This is usually how it works, although I bought one yesterday that Target didn't recognize as "shipped" even though I'd already received the GC and claimed it. It finally recognized the order as complete this evening and I finally got credit for it!

Hmm, well that's not encouraging. I bought 2 egift cards, one Disney ($50) and one Apple ($15). Both shipped of course. But my progress still says 0 or 2. I had the spend $60 twice offer. I activated the offer on the app on my phone but bought them on my desktop.

edit: I did finally get the Chase BJs credit though, yay.

Hmm, well that's not encouraging. I bought 2 egift cards, one Disney ($50) and one Apple ($15). Both shipped of course. But my progress still says 0 or 2. I had the spend $60 twice offer. I activated the offer on the app on my phone but bought them on my desktop.

Is it showing as "shipped" on your Target online order status? I ordered a GC yesterday that arrived almost immediately, but didn't get credit for the purchase until today because Target didn't recognize it as shipped.

Hi all, I’m a lurker here and truly appreciate all the hard work and information everyone puts in the board!

I just wanted to add my CashApp Sam’s Club 5% boost renewed. I had one that expired on Sunday and just looked to see what boost were offered now and saw the new Sam’s boost that expires in 21 days today.
Also, for the Target circle offers, I have earn $15 after spending $70 x 2. Expires on March 21.
Thanks again for all the discount info!!!!

Thanks for posting your deals!

Hmm, I wonder if it's the Apple egift card. I know many here are buying Disney. Can anyone else confirm about the Apple?

Edit: Yeah, I can't wrap my head on the Apple either. Maybe give it more time?

Last edited:
Hey guys, quick question on Chase Offers. I have two cards that have the same Disney 10% off offer. I used it on one card and I still see it on the other. Am I able to use the offer on the second card?

My understanding is that with Amex offers you can only use the offer one per person or account, even if multiple cards have it.

Thanks!

Hey guys, quick question on Chase Offers. I have two cards that have the same Disney 10% off offer. I used it on one card and I still see it on the other. Am I able to use the offer on the second card?

My understanding is that with Amex offers you can only use the offer one per person or account, even if multiple cards have it.

Thanks!

Yes you should be able to. In November I claimed 2 Office Depot offers on different cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter