I placed two orders at BJs with the $25/$150 Chase offer. One card was fine, the second split the charges. I called and the rep said the $25 should be credited, but the final statement back from customer service said no dice.

I had the offer expiring on another card today, and I attempted it again. Unfortunately I had it on three other cards, but I didn't keep the cards when I was finished with the MSRs. Here's a good life lesson for you---when Chase reissues new card numbers/replacement cards, the offers are deleted. :(

Just to add 1 point on to the purchase of discounted Disney gift cards on raise, you should never combine Disney gift cards purchased from 3rd party sites with gift cards purchased from a regular store. If the gift card purchased from a 3rd party site has a chargeback, you could end up losing all your funds from any gift cards you combined it with.

I know that Target has stopped allowing this, but can you purchase a Disney Gift Card with a Walmart Gift Card at Walmart? (I don't have a Sams).

I just bought some gift cards at WM this weekend. You have to purchase the set price cards, not the variable. The WM I went to only had $50s. I actually print my gift cards as I earn them (I was earning a lot from Perk before they closed) because it's easier for me to keep track. Then i do self check out and scan with the scan gun to pay.

Thanks a bunch! The following Posts have been added:
When transferring gift card balances there is an easier way. Once you have added your first card, click on "manage cards" and select transfer balance. It will list your cards, but there will also be a blue button "enter card information". Click on this and you enter the card information and you can transfer to a particular card. No need to add a card, then transfer, then delete. It's a lot quicker, especially when you have multiple cards to enter!

With all this talk about BJ's, I received the following mailing in the mail this week for a free 3 month membership in store or $25 for 1 year inner circle membership which can be done online:

Just to add 1 point on to the purchase of discounted Disney gift cards on raise, you should never combine Disney gift cards purchased from 3rd party sites with gift cards purchased from a regular store. If the gift card purchased from a 3rd party site has a chargeback, you could end up losing all your funds from any gift cards you combined it with.

The 4x fuel points offer on gift cards (restaurant and entertainment) at Kroger is on the app now. Also just saw one for “save $10 when you buy $150 or more in $25, $50, $100 mc or visa gift cards” 1/8-1/21

Additional Offers have been added:
H-E-B: Buy $150 Select Gift Cards, Get $30 H-E-B Gift Card Free
Includes Delta, Southwest, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises & Carnival
Expires 1/14/20 Link

Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries
Expires 1/14/20 Link

I keep saying I'm going to skip a year - but will still be looking for deals on GC to save up. Thinking about saving to go to the asian parks - does anyone know about GC working outside the US? Or country specific GC?

The 4x fuel points offer on gift cards (restaurant and entertainment) at Kroger is on the app now. Also just saw one for “save $10 when you buy $150 or more in $25, $50, $100 mc or visa gift cards” 1/8-1/21
How much is the activation fee for the MC/Visa? DoC says the discount will take care of most of the fee - just wondering what the actual discount is once I use my Discover (5% cb plus match for 1st year).

I am a little confused through raise, because they are offering four types of disney gift cards. The „right“ one should be the one just saying disney and not something like „store “, but it still states, that it is „online only“. Can anyone help, what am I doing wrong? Since an EU resident, I am limited to this option .

I keep saying I'm going to skip a year - but will still be looking for deals on GC to save up. Thinking about saving to go to the asian parks - does anyone know about GC working outside the US? Or country specific GC?

I didn't know the answer so I googled and found there are two available options for traveling internationally:

Visa TravelMoney is a prepaid card that can be used to “make purchases at 25 million merchants worldwide that accept Visa debit cards.” Like a gift card, you pay for this card in advance, meaning you load money onto the card in your home currency then spend the money as needed according to the exchange rate of the day. Additional benefits include being able to reload the card, use it at an ATM to get local currency and obtain an emergency card replacement if it is lost or stolen.

Mastercard Travel Card is also a prepaid card that is a safer alternative to cash and travelers’ checks. Redeemable worldwide wherever Mastercard debit cards are accepted, you can “get your choice of currency and cash back at participating merchants”–so you’ll never have to stand in line at the currency exchange counter when you could be out sightseeing.

If either one of these gift cards is lost or stolen, you won’t be responsible for unauthorized purchases. Though credit cards often come with that same guarantee, the nice thing about using a prepaid card when you’re traveling is that the amount of financial damage that can be done to you as a result of losing the card is limited. A thief can only use the value of the card (gift cards cannot be overspent), your bank account won’t be touched because the card isn’t linked to one and your credit rating won’t be impacted.

You can read more here

Last edited:
How much is the activation fee for the MC/Visa? DoC says the discount will take care of most of the fee - just wondering what the actual discount is once I use my Discover (5% cb plus match for 1st year).

@havaneselover is correct. I found this info at Kroger
Along with this bit of info:
The card expires, but the funds do not expire. Call 1-888-853-9536 for a Replacement Card if your card has expired or is about to expire. Replacement Card Fee $5.95 for a lost or stolen card.

I am a little confused through raise, because they are offering four types of disney gift cards. The „right“ one should be the one just saying disney and not something like „store “, but it still states, that it is „online only“. Can anyone help, what am I doing wrong? Since an EU resident, I am limited to this option .

As stated on Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals & Discounted Gift Card Websites
Currently there are THREE types or DGC's there was four but Disney has eliminated one of them which could be "Disney World Resort". People may still have them as the monies never expire and Raise lists FOUR when they're available:

I'm not 100% but I believe if using for resorts & special events, the best bet is the third one down listed as "Disney". Again, this is a risk and I hope other will chime in as I've never purchased DGC from them.

You can always contact Raise prior to purchasing Customer Support

Discount District
Safeway: Earn 10 Rewards When You Spend $100+ ($1 Off Per Gallon) YMMV Expires 1/14/19 Link
Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards (1/12-1/18) Link

Warehouses
BJ’s: Save Extra On Select Gift Cards (Southwest, Delta, Uber, Chipotle, Starbucks & Many More) Expires 1/11/20 Link

Thanks a bunch! The following Posts have been added:

H-E-B: Buy $150 Select Gift Cards, Get $30 H-E-B Gift Card Free
Includes Delta, Southwest, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises & Carnival
Expires 1/14/20 Link

I can’t get the above link to open
Get the message can’t find url

Is it my phone or safari that I’m using?

Does 4x fuel points offer work on DGCs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter