From Danny the Deal Guru:

Kroger has a big gift card sale online. These are some of the best deals available:
  • DoorDash
    • Deal: Save $15 off a $100 DoorDash eGift Card
    • Discount: 15.0%
  • Uber Eats
    • Deal: Save $15 off $100 Uber Eats eGift Card
    • Discount: 15.0%
  • Lowe’s
    • Deal: Save 10% off a $200 Lowe’s eGift Card
    • Discount: 10.0%
  • Happy Gift Cards
    • Deal: Get a $10 bonus when you buy a $50 Happy Birthday eGift Card
    • Discount: 16.7%
  • Adidas
    • Deal: Get a $10 bonus when you buy a $50 adidas eGift Card
  • Chili’s
    • Deal: Get a $10 Kroger eGift card when you buy a $50 Chili’s eGift Card
  • Red Robin
    • Deal: Get $10 off a $50 Red Robin eGift Card
    • Discount: 20.0%
  • Krispy Kreme
    • Deal: Get $5 off a $25 Krispy Kreme eGift Card
    • Discount: 20.0%

Did you transfer them to a physical gift card?
Yes, if I am planning on using them where I would need a card in my hand. But do not mix funds, put the $ from GCD on a clean, empty card. If there is a problem, Disney will freeze all the funds, not just the amount from GCD. I have "dirty" cards I specfically use for them.

I got a Chase Offer (on Freedom Flex) for 10% back at Best Buy (up to $35 dollars back). I plan to go over and grab a Disney GC before it expires. Check your Chase offers apparently there are a few Best Buy ones floating around!

I got a Chase Offer (on Freedom Flex) for 10% back at Best Buy (up to $35 dollars back). I plan to go over and grab a Disney GC before it expires. Check your Chase offers apparently there are a few Best Buy ones floating around!
Do you know if they give you more/better offers the more you use their offers? My cards have no good offers so I don't use them, I never get the good ones. I have a disney visa, cff & csp

Do you know if they give you more/better offers the more you use their offers? My cards have no good offers so I don't use them, I never get the good ones. I have a disney visa, cff & csp

The more you use your card and account, the more offers you get. It's the same with Chase, BoA, and WF CCs. The only one that I found consistently gives offers even if you dont use it is Amex.

Dosh experts..... how long am I supposed to wait for a purchase to show? I did the costco deal last week, it's been about 5 days and still shows nothing....I went thru the app, got the page indicating I was going to use the offer....and nothing shows on activity.

Dosh experts..... how long am I supposed to wait for a purchase to show? I did the costco deal last week, it's been about 5 days and still shows nothing....I went thru the app, got the page indicating I was going to use the offer....and nothing shows on activity.
My Dosh activity usually shows instantly - like within seconds I get a notification and then within minutes I get an email. I typically use it at brick and mortar stores though - not sure if online is different.

My Dosh activity usually shows instantly - like within seconds I get a notification and then within minutes I get an email. I typically use it at brick and mortar stores though - not sure if online is different.
Oh no....so this might not have worked? that really stinks.

I am not familiar with the Costco deal that was posted on here but did a similar deal through our corporate discount site and using a promo code for membership lowers the total to 59.99 instead of 60.00 so you know that the promo for a shop card was activated. The Dosh site only triggers when it sees $60. I opened a ticket and they kindly asked I wait 7 days and said they would follow up then if it had not posted. They did follow up a day earlier and posted the cash back to my account without me even checking back in again--I was super impressed with their customer service which seems to be lacking everywhere lately and will continue to use and recommend Dosh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter