Go!

Cash App: Get 10% Off Each Sam’s Club Online Purchase (Use Every Day)
  • Expires March 28, 2022. GCG

This offer is now expired.

Giftcards.com: 10% discount Virtual Visa Use Promo code: SURPRISESALE
Direct Link
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I happened to log in earlier today because it was slow at work (shhhhhhh, don't tell) and nab this deal. I otherwise would have waited until I got home and it would have been gone!

So, what's everyone doing with their Virtual Visas?

So, what's everyone doing with their Virtual Visas?

I do these two things, mostly:

- Use as a form of payment on Amazon, usually just to top up my Amazon Gift Card balance if I'm saving for a higher-priced gift card. For our next trip, I'm buying Uber cards, Southwest cards, Landry's cards, and Starbucks cards.

- Use as a form of payment on Paypal to send the funds on the card to my wife's Paypal account, then deposit into our Disney saving account. (So, I use a $25 card, send $24 to wife + $1 fee to Paypal, wife then accepts the $24 and sends it to the savings account.)

Newegg: Buy $200 Carnival Cruise Gift Cards For $180
  • Buy $200 Carnival Cruise gift cards for $180 when using promo code 93XSR39
  • Direct link to offer
  • Expires March 26, 2022
  • Limit 2

Simon Mall Online: Promo Codes For Free Shipping & Discounted Activation Fees On $1k Visa Gift Cards

• Promo code MAR22WKND40 takes 40% off all(?) fees
  • Expiry date unknown

Current Cash App Boosts

• Sam’s Club
    • 10% off each online purchase
    • Expires March 28, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $1.50
    • Maximum discount of $20
    • Valid once every 24 hours
  • Lyft
    • 4% or 6% off each ride
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5
  • Uber Eats
    • 7% off each order
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5
  • Postmates
    • 5% off each order
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5
  • Instacart
    • 20% off one order
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Minimum purchase of $5
    • Maximum discount of $20
  • GoPuff
    • 10% off one order
    • Expires March 31, 2022
    • Maximum discount of $5

Just checked Ibotta this morning. shopDisney is 10% cash back on Ibotta. I've used this many times before for physical gift cards and always got the 10% back.
How does Ibotta compare to sites like RetailMeNot or Rakuten? All these cash back sites are making my head spin, have to decide if getting yet another one is worth it! Does anyone know if Ibotta tracks eDGC through shopDisney?

Raise deals
Link

• New members save 15% with code 15PERCENT
    • Max. $20 savings
    • Only valid on first order
  • Save an additional 1% with code RAISE1
    • Disney Store up to 2% off
    • DGC up to 1.2% off
    • Hard Rock Café up to 15.1% off; 4% cb
    • Landry's up to 14.3% off
    • As I understand it, the 'Disney Store' gift cards are just DGC by another name

Gift Card Mall deals
Link

• 15% bonus on $50 Treat Yourself Choice eGC
  • 15% bonus on $50 Yay You Choice eGC
  • 15% bonus on $50 Happy Just Because eGC
  • 15% bonus on $50 Happy Birthday eGC
  • 15% bonus on $50 Happy Treats eGC
  • 15% bonus on $50 Happy Bride eGC

CardCash deals
Link
  • Bath and Body Works up to 14.7% off
  • Bed, Bath & Beyond up to 10.5% off

PayPal GC deals
Link

• $50 Domino’s Gift Card for $42.50
  • $50 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card for $42.50
  • $50 Red Robin Gift Card for $40

Last edited:
How does Ibotta compare to sites like RetailMeNot or Rakuten? All these cash back sites are making my head spin, have to decide if getting yet another one is worth it! Does anyone know if Ibotta tracks eDGC through shopDisney?

Ibotta sometimes tracks GCs through shopDisney. Most DPs on this board indicate successful purchases.

It started as an app which featured cash back for grocery purchases-- you'd go into the app before going into the store, add offers, purchase, and scan the receipt. You could collect your cb in the form of a gift card or PayPal. In the last two years or so (the passage of time since the pandemic has befuddled me!) they really expanded their online shopping portal presence, as well as their GC purchases. You can buy GCs through their app (no DGC [yet?]) and collect cash back on those purchases. There is also a browser extension like Rakuten or RMN where you can shop online. They tend to offer slightly lower cb amounts than Rakuten, but it can useful to combine the two when you're shopping from the desktop.

Although Ibotta is offering 10% cb at shopDisney this weekend!

Ibotta: Saver Appreciation Weekend
  • shopDisney 10% cb
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts 10% cb
  • Postmates: new customers 65% cb
  • Postmates: existing customers 10% cb

Ibotta: Gift Card deals
  • Landry's 5% cb (10 min.)
  • Rainforest Café 5% cb ($10 min.)
  • Ibotta Days bonuses
    • DSW 20% cb ($5 min. purchase)
    • Big Lots 15% ($5 min.)
    • Carter's 15% ($10 min.)
    • Cold Stone 15% ($5 min.)
    • Dave & Buster's 15% ($5 min.)
    • Domino's 12% ($5 min.)
    • Old Navy 10% ($10 min.)

Rakuten Gift Card bonuses
Link

• Hard Rock Café 8% cb
  • Landry's 4% cb
  • Rainforest Café 4% cb

Shopkick bonuses
  • Walk-ins
    • TJ Maxx 200 kicks
    • Marshall's 250 kicks
  • Earn 1 kick this weekend, and you'll be entered to win $100 in kicks to use toward fuel
    • I don't know if you *actually* need to spend the kicks on fuel but that's what the sweepstakes states

Fetch Bonuses
  • 2600 points for $150 in-store spend at Shaw's
    • valid on receipts dated 3/18/22 through 4/1/22
    • valid for three redemptions
  • 2000 points for $40 online spend at Star Market
    • valid on receipts dated 3/25/22 through 4/1/22
    • valid for one redemption
  • Check your app to see if these bonuses are applicable to your local Albertson's-owned supermarket

Last edited:
Alaska Airlines Chase Offer: Save 10 or 15%
s/o Danny Deal Guru

• There are two potential offers:
    • Earn 15% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $37.00 back maximum
    • Earn 10% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $31.00 back maximum
  • Offers expire 4/5/2022
  • Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date
  • Offer valid one time only
  • Payment must be made directly with the merchant
  • Offer not valid on Alaska Lounge airport purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan™ points, gift card purchases, or in-flight purchases

Download Amazon Music App, Get $5 Amazon Credit (YMMV)
s/o Doctor of Credit

• Direct Link to offer
  • Get $5 when you download and sign into the Amazon Music app
  • Eligible Amazon customers who complete an Amazon Music app download and sign in to the app for the very first time between March 23, 2022 and April 13, 2022 will receive a $5 promotional credit to redeem against a future qualified purchase on Amazon
  • The Offer only applies to eligible Amazon customers who have been invited by email from Amazon or viewed on site marketing regarding the Offer and who have visited the promotion landing page while logged into their Amazon account

Ibotta sometimes tracks GCs through shopDisney. Most DPs on this board indicate successful purchases.

It started as an app which featured cash back for grocery purchases-- you'd go into the app before going into the store, add offers, purchase, and scan the receipt. You could collect your cb in the form of a gift card or PayPal. In the last two years or so (the passage of time since the pandemic has befuddled me!) they really expanded their online shopping portal presence, as well as their GC purchases. You can buy GCs through their app (no DGC [yet?]) and collect cash back on those purchases. There is also a browser extension like Rakuten or RMN where you can shop online. They tend to offer slightly lower cb amounts than Rakuten, but it can useful to combine the two when you're shopping from the desktop.

Although Ibotta is offering 10% cb at shopDisney this weekend!
Thanks for all this info! I sent you a DM 😉

- Use as a form of payment on Paypal to send the funds on the card to my wife's Paypal account, then deposit into our Disney saving account. (So, I use a $25 card, send $24 to wife + $1 fee to Paypal, wife then accepts the $24 and sends it to the savings account.)
Is it only a $1 fee for any amount? If you use the whole $250 card would it only be $1. If so I may have to look into this as I thought they charged a % on credit card transactions. Hope it is only a $1!! :)

Go!

Cash App: Get 10% Off Each Sam’s Club Online Purchase (Use Every Day)
  • Expires March 28, 2022. GCG
Is this limited by cash app or Sam's account? Meaning can my wife use her cash app for the 10% and then I do the same on my cash app every 24 hrs using our shared Sam's club account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter