• Shipping / Pickup / Delivery - YMMV
    • Curbside Pickup Free for Plus, $4 for Club
    • Limit unknown. Direct link
    • Expiry date unknown.
Compare
$89.99 Amazon
$109.95 AeroGarden.com

Last edited:
While not Disney GC related, just wanted to let everyone know that they should look into their local libraries to see what museum/zoo/attraction passes they offer to their patrons. It's not known to most people (which I feel like should be advertised more- I only know because I worked at my local library as a teen/college kid) but often you can borrow a pass from your local library to visit a nearby zoo/museum/etc. for a reduced price or for free. Today we took our 3 year old to the children's museum and used our library's pass which gave us 1/2 price admission. More money saved is more money I can spend towards Disney! I'm eyeing another DVC contract (DLT)...as long as I can convince the hubs but I also promised that we wouldn't get more points after our last add-on lol.

Yep, if you look on the main page Post #2 Discount District which is kept up to date, you'll see a few of those Kroger offers have sold out.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network
  • Get $10 Off on $100 or more in AT&T Prepaid Gift Cards
  • $100 Ace Hardware eGift Card, get $15 Off – Limit 1
  • $100 Big Lots eGift Card, get $15 Off – Limit 2
  • $50 DoorDash eGift Card, get $7.50 Off – Limit 1
  • $200 Hotels. com eGift Card, get $20 Off – Limit 2
  • $50 IHOP eGift Card, get $10 Off – Limit 2
  • $100 Lego eGift Card, get $10 Bonus – Limit 2
  • $50 Red Robin eGift Card, get $10 Off – Limit 3
  • $25 Starbucks eGift Card, get $2.50 Bonus – Limit 1
  • $50 Happy Birthday eGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 1
  • $50 Food & Laughs Gift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 3
  • $50 Game & Grub eGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 2
  • $50 Let's EateGift Card, get $7.50 Bonus – Limit 2
Thanks!

I had this offer and activated it when you posted, but all transactions so far have only given me 1% back :mad:

ETA: In case someone else is in the same boat. I chatted with an agent who confirmed I had activated the offer and told me I needed to call 1-800-950-5114 in order to correct the issue.
Hi just wanted to give an update to this for you and anyone else who used the Citi/paypal offer.
My statement ended on Feb 17th and then the 5% credit appeared.

Added Offers ~ 2/19/23

Warehouses

BJ’s Warehouse: Save on Select Gift Cards

1676819559217.png
  • $25 Red Robin for $20.99
  • $25 Cinemark for $19.99
  • $50 LL Bean for $39.99
    • Physical gift cards with free shipping
    • Direct link
    • Expires 2/22/23.
  • BJ's Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa, BJ's Gift Card, American Express, MasterPass, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay and debit cards if they carry the Visa or MasterCard logos. Direct link

Costco: Save an extra $5 - $10 on Select eGift Cards

1676818811578.png
  • 4x $25 Chuck E Cheese eGift Cards For $69.99
    • Limit 5
  • 2x $50 Romano’s Macaroni Grill eGift Cards For $69.99
    • Limit 10
  • 2x $50 Pinstripes eGift Cards For $69.99
    • Limit unknown
  • 4x $25 Dickey’s Barbecue Pit eGift Cards For $69.99
    • Limit 5
  • 2x $50 Sullivan’s Steakhouse eGift Cards For $69.99
    • Limit 10
  • Direct link
  • Expires 2/24/23, while supplies last.

My Chase Marriott had 10% back with Office Depot and I also do not see exclusions on Disney Gift cards.

Is your offer different from the one I have posted, maybe $ amount or expiration? Thanks.

Office Depot/Max Chase Offer: 10% Back, up to $11
Buy $110 DGC - in-store.​
Expires 2/28/23. DOC

Has anyone done the walmart.com Chase offer for DGC? I've tried with my account and DW's account and both orders were canceled due to unusual activity.
Yes! I just placed my order and it was cancelled for unusual activity 10 minutes later. I chatted with Walmart support and they said they have to escalate the order to their validation team for manual review and to place a new order in 24 hours. 🤞 will keep y'all updated.

I purchased a few Visa gc from Kroger and made two separate purchases at Costco for their eShop card; 1st order went through just fine, received it in one hour. 2nd order placed two hours later went through but was on hold for possible fraudulent activity, three calls and 24hrs later I finally received it. CS was pleasant and very helpful on all calls placed.

Office Depot would not allow multiple transactions at one time. i.e couldn't use two different credit cards because reach one has an offer.
I was not happy and certainly not my best self after hearing the 'This is for your protection from fraud' bs. I was like this isn't fraud I'm going to Disney in a week; you want to see my reservation? Person said well... If you come back in an hour and I don't see you it'll be ok.
Sigh....

Yes! I just placed my order and it was cancelled for unusual activity 10 minutes later. I chatted with Walmart support and they said they have to escalate the order to their validation team for manual review and to place a new order in 24 hours. 🤞 will keep y'all updated.
I tried again with physical gift cards and the order is now being prepared.

It took me three attempts and two separate chat sessions, but finally got purchase to go through. Now just hoping the Chase credit appears.

Last edited:
Hi just wanted to give an update to this for you and anyone else who used the Citi/paypal offer.
My statement ended on Feb 17th and then the 5% credit appeared.

Thank you for the update! I have been traveling and had not had a chance to look into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter