My wife has the 15% off Target Circle offer but it isn't offer your entire purchase it is just off of one purchase - will this work to give me 15% off + 5% (Redcard) of one $500 DGC if I can find it in store? Seems different than the 15% off your entire purchase offer. I tried it with a $500 eDGC and it only took off the normal 5% Redcard.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't get anything in my Target Circle wallet.

View attachment 798981
That is the offer, it's one purchase, not one item. It wasn't working on e gift cards, only physical cards that were mailed.

My Target store had all their Disney cards put away, also online shows no physical gift cards in stock. Oh well, can't win them all.

Are you sure they weren't sold out? Did you try another location?

The Target circle code worked for me! I had a 15% off offer plus the red card discount. I just got $1,000 worth of gift cards for $807
Code?
Update: I used my code yesterday and clicked through the target site today and they sent me another code. Maybe split up tickets and see if you get another code?
7 day base tickets for 2- $1,155.96
What code?

My wife has the 15% off Target Circle offer but it isn't offer your entire purchase it is just off of one purchase - will this work to give me 15% off + 5% (Redcard) of one $500 DGC if I can find it in store? Seems different than the 15% off your entire purchase offer. I tried it with a $500 eDGC and it only took off the normal 5% Redcard.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't get anything in my Target Circle wallet.

View attachment 798981
It's entire purchase and that has been confirmed. Happy shopping buddy!

Last edited:

Can I receive the $15 off if I buy a Uber Gift Card with my Red Circle offer - make 1 qualifying purchase of $100 or more to earn a $15 reward in Target Circle earnings - $100 - $15 off

is it in-store only or can I do it online ~ I mean for a uber gift card only . . .

Your Reward offer is "Spend $100 & Earn $15 Reward" , right?
Post #2 Discount District

Target Circle Reward: Offers vary
  • Make 1 qualifying purchase of $140 or more & Earn $20 Reward
    • Yes, works on Specialty gift cards
    • No, you cannot use the earned reward to buy 3rd party gift cards.
    • Expires 10/07/23.
Yes, it works online and in-store, here's the link to Uber eGift cards
You can use Target Redcard to save 5% but you also have other options as seen below...

Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Discover 5% Q4 2023: Target
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal

Last edited:

Oh my goodness! Earlier today DH went to Target and was planning to buy some snacks, thank goodness he called before heading to the register asking if I needed anything, I was like What!? What are you doing? What are you buying? DON"T USE THAT 20% OFF CIRCLE OFFER!!! :rotfl:

Seriously Peeps! I got plans for that offer ::yes:: Also I apologized for being so abrupt with him, he's my man! :hug: :love2:

I did try self checkout. The 15% applied to everything else except the two $100 Disney gift cards I had added. Not the end of the world but unfortunate.
Dang I may have missed the boat on this. I meant to try it and got sidetracked the last few days. Hopefully I can go by my store and get this to work tomorrow, online seems to be out of stock on all physical GCs.

I made a separate thread about the target circle tripadvisor things to do 20% off code. I haven't checked out all of the way because i'm not going to DW, but it seems to be applying the discount for me. 7 day base tickets for 4 $2,561.92. Looks like a good deal, Am I missing something? I don't know people but this looks pretty killer to me!. Stack with CB sites and paypal 5% back this quarter on chase freedom. Don't know why this is not getting any traction?????????
Wow - thanks for sharing this. I don't have a trip coming up, but I know lots of families going for a band trip in March.

My target had 10 $50 cards, all others were empty. I asked a team member to check stock and she said her inventory showed “negative” on hand..? And that they wouldn’t be getting any soon to my location. She confirmed $1000 max on gift cards per day.

My target had 10 $50 cards, all others were empty. I asked a team member to check stock and she said her inventory showed “negative” on hand..? And that they wouldn’t be getting any soon to my location. She confirmed $1000 max on gift cards per day.
I was able to get 19 $50 cards at my Target today. They only have $25 denominations left. One of my daughters has the offer on her account, but I don't think I'm going to go back for them. I'm tempted, though - it would be kinda funny to walk out with 40 cards.

Are you sure they weren't sold out? Did you try another location?
It's possible they were sold out. Was gonna try another location but its a bit far and when I checked online and saw physical disney cards were sold out I figured Target had recalled the cards because of this glitch.

Yeah - Target doesn't like me.

Bonus - Spend $140 to earn $20
Circle Offer - 5% in store/online. Gift cards excluded along with a huge list of other things (would be simpler to say what is included LOL)

Code?

What code? To prevent confusion, they're called Target Circle Offers.
There is actually a unique code specifically for the 20% off at TripAdvisor offer.

First, you have to go to the Target Circle Partners page (while logged into your Target Circle account, of course):
https://www.target.com/circle/partners

Click TripAdvisor on the bottom.
Choose "Redeem Now."
After this, they will send a unique code to your email. You will then have to apply the code to you cart during checkout on TripAdvisor.

Maybe there's a more direct way, but I couldn't see this offer anywhere else.

Is there a way to attempt to purchase DGCs in Target store, and see if the 15% works before completing the purchase? As a way to cancel if full price? Or can they be returned?

As a data point, I want add that both my wife and I had the %15 off Target Circle offer. We each purchased a $500 physical gift card online (on Oct 1st) with an estimated shipping date of Oct 17.

The total was $403.75 (with the additional 5% red card bonus.

Both my wife and I received confirmation late last night (oct 2) that the order has shipped, and our cards were charged. Hopefully the packages reach us!

Thank you to those who alerted us to this deal :⁠-⁠)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter