• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I was just able to buy 2-$200 DGC online from Sam’s Club….i didn’t think I could purchase until 11/3 but it just worked and I immediately received a confirmation😊 there is a limit of 2 per member At $180 each. I just have the regular membership.

Shows out of stock for me.
Interestingly, it does not show out of stock for me. It's just grayed out and it says the Doorbuster Event starts 11/3.

However, I was able to add them to cart using the "re-order" option from the last purchase. Thanks to whomever mentioned it!

I don't even see a reorder option from the order last year (there is a price difference from last year so wonder if that is the issue)

I don't even see a reorder option from the order last year (there is a price difference from last year so wonder if that is the issue)
I was able to reorder and so was my sister in law. I went to transaction history and clicked on see details and reorder was an option.

Yeah there was a price differences, but I have both a "reorder" and an "add to cart" option when going back through my History. It adds it to the cart with the current price....

Thanks for the tip, I was able to
The other posters are right. I just signed in my account and even though I didnt have any in my
shopping cart they were in my past order history from last year. I clicked reorder and got both
200 cards at discount. Received confirmation email.
Awesome! I was just able to add to my cart from last year's order and purchase! Had confirmation and the gift cards 5 mins later!

Last edited:
Retail Me Not has 10% cash back at Best Buy today. YMMV but in the past, I was able to get cash back on gift cards at BB. Oh, and they now have $200 digital cards. In the past, they only had $100 and $50.

Retail Me Not has 10% cash back at Best Buy today. YMMV but in the past, I was able to get cash back on gift cards at BB. Oh, and they now have $200 digital cards. In the past, they only had $100 and $50.
I saw that and last year they tracked for me but seen reports it is not working this year. I know it says
exclude gift cards but I got the cash back last year.

I wish Best Buy would put Dis cards on sale again.

Thanks for the Sam’s GC workaround! It worked for us - DH was even able to increase the order from the one we bought last year to two this year. He used the app on his iPhone, BTW.

Damn, I always switch my Sams Club membership every year to start as a new member instead of renewing (because its cheaper) - so I don't have the ability to do the re-order trick. I tried adding it to my list, and then adding to my cart which worked last year but doesn't seem to work this year.
Same. The irony of the fact that our cost saving technique is making a different cost saving technique more difficult is not lost on me. 🤣

I'm wondering if they caught on to us because I went back in earlier this afternoon and noticed the same thing had happened.

I'm wondering if they caught on to us because I went back in earlier this afternoon and noticed the same thing had happened.
I was just able to do it with the reorder. I'm out of town and just came on to check the Sam's DGC deal and got panicky when I saw other people able to get them! But it worked for me just 10 minutes ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter