So a little worried about the Sam’s GC, I did one order of 2 GCs with 1 CC, then did a second order of 2 GCs (same Sam’s membership) with a different CC and both orders went through with confirmation numbers. What are the chances of one or both being cancelled? It didn’t block me out like last time Sam’s did the GC deal

So a little worried about the Sam’s GC, I did one order of 2 GCs with 1 CC, then did a second order of 2 GCs (same Sam’s membership) with a different CC and both orders went through with confirmation numbers. What are the chances of one or both being cancelled? It didn’t block me out like last time Sam’s did the GC deal
If I try to add more to my cart I get this message...
"For a period of time, there's a limit of 2 items per membership and you cannot buy anymore. You can always check back in the near future to buy more."

Let us know if yours go through. Good luck!

I got 2 last night on my Sam's membership which is expiring end of this month. Hubby got a membership deal for only $15 about a week ago and just now was able to get him 2 cards. Wahoo.

Is the gift card checking portion of the site not working for others as well? Trying to view both GCs and it says site not working.

Never mind it started working now

I purchased one but have not received the confirmation email or the gift card. I have the confirmation saved as a PDF and print out as a back-up. Hoping it comes soon - at least an email confirmation. Glad just ordered one, if there are problems.

I purchased one but have not received the confirmation email or the gift card. I have the confirmation saved as a PDF and print out as a back-up. Hoping it comes soon - at least an email confirmation. Glad just ordered one, if there are problems.
Did yours ever come?
We got the confirmation email (I ordered when I woke up about 2.5 hours ago) but when I got up again and checked just now the gift cards are still not here.

For those doing Sam's Club, and planning a trip sometime - not just covering DVC dues. There is also a Landry $100 gift card for $79.98, it can be used at number of restaurants. But at Disney it's also good at Yak & Yeti, T-Rex, and Rainforest Cafe.

It's not a door buster or anything... as I've been getting these for a few years now, as we usually do Yak & Yeti.

Bought mine a little after 12 midnight and still no cards.
Ok thanks. Sorry yours also still hasn't come.

From what I can tell some places it says arrives immediately, others say up to 12 or 48 hours.

The way the order page reads is that it was sent out, not pending, but I'm not clear.

This is what they told me in the chat:

"Upon checking here the order is already on process. Just to set you a proper expectation eGift card usually deliver in an estimated time of 24-48 hours. No worries If you still have not receive the order within that time frame just contact us back and we will be happy to assist you."

Just sharing the fine print in the "Your Order Has Shipped" email from Sam's Club:

A second email from SamsEV@e-deliverygroup.com with access to your Code is usually delivered within an hour or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Sam's Club or your credit card company.
If you have trouble receiving your email or lose track of it, you can access your purchase at EVegift.samsclub.com by entering your email address and your SamsClub.com order number (which can be found on your order confirmation email). You can also check your order history on SamsClub.com.
After you have received your Code access email, you will have the option to send your eGift Card as a gift after you login to EVegift.samsclub.com.

Did yours ever come?
We got the confirmation email (I ordered when I woke up about 2.5 hours ago) but when I got up again and checked just now the gift
Yes, I just received the email with access to the card at 8:30 am. I ordered the card at 12:15 AM. I did not receive a confirmation email. I was happy to see the email this morning. It was a nice discount from Sams club, but Target with 5% off has an easier process for edelivery of gift cards.

I ordered mine at 12:01 and received the e-mailed gift cards within minutes. Couldn’t be happier!

This is what they told me in the chat:

"Upon checking here the order is already on process. Just to set you a proper expectation eGift card usually deliver in an estimated time of 24-48 hours. No worries If you still have not receive the order within that time frame just contact us back and we will be happy to assist you."
Thanks. I kinda remember last year it did take awhile for it to come in. I decided to check to see if maybe it didn't go thru (I do have confirmation email) and it said I am limited to 2 cards and cannot order more at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter