:santa: Has anyone put their Christmas tree up?

Our tree comes in three sections and when DH brought up the base and set it down, a plume of dust bellowed from it's greenery. I kid you not! :laughing: I asked him to take it outside and use a blow dryer but he opted for the leaf blower and it did a fantastic job. He did all three sections and I must admit the tree looks greener and fluffier.

Our tree comes in three sections and when DH brought up the base and set it down, a plume of dust bellowed from it's greenery. I kid you not! :laughing: I asked him to take it outside and use a blow dryer but he opted for the leaf blower and it did a fantastic job. He did all three sections and I must admit the tree looks greener and fluffier.
Before we put ours away last year I asked my husband to shake it out outside. He seriously looked at me like was crazy…until he did as I asked and saw all the dust. I may be looking for a new one this year if I can find a decent deal; a section of our lights don’t work and no attempts by me to fix it has worked.
we generally wait until Thanksgiving to put our up. Kids are off and I can get them to do it.

I invested in one of those rolling bases with the storage bag included. Makes it so easy to bring it out each year. Open the bag, pull down to base, “floof” the limbs, then just add ornaments. I keep the lights and garland on the tree while it’s stored.

I have to ask you a favor, please post BJ's gift card deals as I'm not a member.

I also see Sam's Club has sold out of the $200 Disney Gift Cards for $180. :(
I just checked today and they are back up. I grabbed 2 gift cards. Question I have is that sams clubs say 2 cards per membership/person, does that mean my husband can use his card to grab 2 more cards on the same membership?

Tree will be going up after Thanksgiving... We got a pre lit last year, but I think we'll cave and get a real one. I've been itching to get some decor up, but my teenage DS looked at me like I had 3 heads when I mentioned it.

I just checked today and they are back up. I grabbed 2 gift cards. Question I have is that sams clubs say 2 cards per membership/person, does that mean my husband can use his card to grab 2 more cards on the same membership?

At Sam's? Hmm, I'm still seeing OOS and when logged in the reorder button says error, please try again later....

Unfortunately it's 2 cards per membership and they're pretty strict about that.

Added Offers ~ 11/06/23

Discount District

Best Buy Online

1699286743848.png

• Buy $100 Google Play gift cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Save 10% on Select gift cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: 10% back with a maximum of $25.Offer valid one time only.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Kroger Family Stores:
1699288084174.png

• Veteran's Day Offer: Take an extra 10% off food & household purchases.
    • Exclusions apply, check your store prior to purchasing.
    • Offer valid 11/11/23.

I checked not long after you posted this and had no luck with it... The $200 gift card link actually kept rerouting me back to the gift cards page and wouldn’t even let me see the $200 gift card. The gift cards page is showing OOS, though. Sorry for the late reply, I made an account just so I could respond and let others know. 😆

Tree will be going up after Thanksgiving... We got a pre lit last year, but I think we'll cave and get a real one. I've been itching to get some decor up, but my teenage DS looked at me like I had 3 heads when I mentioned it.

We put the tree and garland up pretty much right away just to make sure all the little lights are working properly. All of which are about 15 years old. This year I'm changing things up completely, our theme is Harry Potter. I've been collecting for years and have been itching to open up all those Hallmark & Pottery Barn boxes for the first time!
While on vacation, I picked up additional ornaments and some treats at Universal including a few cornish pixies and chocolate frogs.
The stage will be set for our guests as soon as they enter the foyer, they'll be transported to Herbology, kitchen will be transformed into Honeydukes, hallway leading to the half bath is Hogsmeade Station. Mermaids will greet you in the half bath, there will be some good reads from the Quibbler and a few potions on the vanity. And maybe Moaning Myrtle.
The great room will be set up as a general common room, not house specific, where guests can keep busy decorating the tree and working on a HP puzzle. I bought Screamers for the invites which went out today! ::yes::

Lots of work to do so see ya! pixiedust:

I checked not long after you posted this and had no luck with it... The $200 gift card link actually kept rerouting me back to the gift cards page and wouldn’t even let me see the $200 gift card. The gift cards page is showing OOS, though. Sorry for the late reply, I made an account just so I could respond and let others know. 😆

:welcome: MissMuppet! And thanks for letting us know.

We put the tree and garland up pretty much right away just to make sure all the little lights are working properly. All of which are about 15 years old. This year I'm changing things up completely, our theme is Harry Potter. I've been collecting for years and have been itching to open up all those Hallmark & Pottery Barn boxes for the first time!
While on vacation, I picked up additional ornaments and some treats at Universal including a few cornish pixies and chocolate frogs.
The stage will be set for our guests as soon as they enter the foyer, they'll be transported to Herbology, kitchen will be transformed into Honeydukes, hallway leading to the half bath is Hogsmeade Station. Mermaids will greet you in the half bath, there will be some good reads from the Quibbler and a few potions on the vanity. And maybe Moaning Myrtle.
The great room will be set up as a general common room, not house specific, where guests can keep busy decorating the tree and working on a HP puzzle. I bought Screamers for the invites which went out today! ::yes::

Lots of work to do so see ya! pixiedust:
I wanna do Christmas at your house!

At Sam's? Hmm, I'm still seeing OOS and when logged in the reorder button says error, please try again later....

Unfortunately it's 2 cards per membership and they're pretty strict about that.
After I placed my order it says oos and I just received the email for the gift cards.

I'm so sorry. I did received the email gift cards just a few minutes ago. Maybe I got a glitch and they honored it. I'm hoping they will do this again for actual Black Friday.

Now I have a really dumb question. What do I do with this email. My options are send egift or access egift. I really would like to put them on a hard card to save them for our trip next year. LOL This is actually the first time I've bought gift cards online, if you can believe it. LOL

Now I have a really dumb question. What do I do with this email. My options are send egift or access egift. I really would like to put them on a hard card to save them for our trip next year. LOL This is actually the first time I've bought gift cards online, if you can believe it. LOL
Clicking access egift will give you the card number. Then you can add it to another card at disneygiftcard.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter