[Updated with Picture!] Best photopass picture ever!

DavidNYC

DIS Veteran
[Edit: Thanks to those who showed me how to do this. After years on this board I never posted a picture so was completely lost!. And thanks to those who gave the advice on how to thank a photographer. After all this buildup it'll probably just look like another photo of someone's kid but I just love the look on both my daughter's and Cinderella's face! Hopefully this will show up!]

OK - so I'm a bit biased but is there a way that a thank you could be sent to a photographer who took a photopass picture? Would their records even have a way to find it out? This guy got what to me is the cutest photo of my daughter ever taken (we bought the CD in advance and told him so he just kept snapping!). Every tells me to send it in to Disney but I'm sure they get hundreds of ones like this!

395471_10150619132775739_553585738_11138183_873049986_n.jpg

Awe ... I want to see it !!

You would think they would be able to tell you who took it. They must keep a record.

OK - so I'm a bit biased but is there a way that a thank you could be sent to a photographer who took a photopass picture? Would their records even have a way to find it out? This guy got what to me is the cutest photo of my daughter ever taken (we bought the CD in advance and told him so he just kept snapping!). Every tells me to send it in to Disney but I'm sure they get hundreds of ones like this!

set

Believe it or not, the CM will get the thank you and recognition. I didn't believe either when we had a wonderful experience with a CM in merchandise over at the WOD in December of 2010. I sent an email with my experience and praises to the CM and I made sure I put down his name, location, time of day and date. He did get the recognition. I found this out about half a year later when my daughter, who also works at the parks, different role though, became friends with him. They started talking and one thing lead to another and my daughter discovered that this was the young man that had helped me. He told her he got a GSF card which also went on his permanent record and he also got a copy of the email I had sent it. He received it about 3 weeks after I had sent it in. So yes, they will get it!!

Photopass CMs are even easier to find because there are not as many in that particular role.

HELP! How can I post it? I looked at the FAQs and it said there should be some button about managing attachments but it's not there! Never posted a pic on here before but this one I have to post!

HELP! How can I post it? I looked at the FAQs and it said there should be some button about managing attachments but it's not there! Never posted a pic on here before but this one I have to post!

You can't post it as an attachment. It must be posted to the web and then you can post it with its web address by using the image button [the one that looks like a mountain landscape up there ^^^.]

You have to post it at a site like photobucket or flickr. The dis doesn't have a way to post pics directly. Upload your pic and post the link here.

Can somebody please send DavidNYC instructions on how to post this pic so we can see it?!? I'd do it myself but I get mixed up every time I try to post a pic when it comes to which kind of file I need to use! :scared: This thread is going to go to multiple pages, just with all of us subscribing to see the pic!!

Can't wait to see it! :thumbsup2

Op, you could always figure out how to post the picture, not post it for two years, then come back and charge us $30 each.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter