[Updated with Picture!] Best photopass picture ever!

Fine. If you aren't going to post a pic then I will. I took this one in September with a point and shoot camera.

castle1.jpg

Fine. If you aren't going to post a pic then I will. I took this one in September with a point and shoot camera.

castle1.jpg
This was taken with a Point and shoot? GET OUT OF HERE!!:worship: :worship:

Talk about being at the right place, in the right time, with the right lightning... Really, congrats on this amazing picture!

OP, it looks like maybe you tried linking to a Facebook photo that is private. If you don't want to make the whole album public, you need to upload your picture to a photo hosting site like Photobucket. It will generate the

Thanks everyone. We were staking out our spot for the Electric parade around dusk and the timing could not have been better. I couldn't believe it when I got home and started going through the pics. :scared1: I took it with a Canon Powershot SX120IS.

I hope the OP finds a way to post the pic.

To the OP:

If you want to use snail mail to say something nice about the cast member, you can send a letter to:
Guest Communications
WDW
P.O. Box 10,000
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830

I'm sure someone else can post the e-mail address to use for praising a cast member.

If you don't know the cast member's name, I would tell them:
a) if the cast member was male or female
b) if the cast member had a tripod or was "roving" (walking around)
c) where the cast member was (which park, which section of the park)
d) date and time the picture was taken
e) anything else you can think of which would help Disney determine which cast member it was.

As for posting the picture:

First, go on your computer and make a note of the name for the photo and the file it is in

Then go to photobucket.com

Create an account

Create an album and name it

Click on the Upload button

It will show you the files on your computer. Keep opening files until you see the photo, then upload it.

Once it is uploaded, go back to the album on photobucket where it is saved.

Click on the IMG code under the picture, and copy it.

Then come back here and post a reply.

Do EDIT, then PASTE to paste the IMG code into your post.

Then click on SUBMIT REPLY.

Thanks all for both the picture posting and how to thank a photographer advice. I updated the original post with the picture.

Thanks all for both the picture posting and how to thank a photographer advice. I updated the original post with the picture.

You're right. Best picture ever. :love: Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes

Awww that is just so precious. That's one that definitely needs to go on the mantle! princess:

The look on Cinderella and your daughter is so tender. The photographer did an amazing job:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter