[Updated with Picture!] Best photopass picture ever!

I don't understand the objection to point an shoot cameras. I also know that isn't what this thread is about, but since others are doing it...why not me. The following was shot with a Canon EX-Z77 camera. It is about half the size of a pack of cards. I think it takes fantastic shots.

CIMG0092.jpg

And now back to our regularly scheduled tread topic...

What a beautiful picture, David, thanks for sharing. Glad you were able to get it posted.

Very cute picture. Glad I checked back and got to see it. She looks so sweet and precious.

[Edit: Thanks to those who showed me how to do this. After years on this board I never posted a picture so was completely lost!. And thanks to those who gave the advice on how to thank a photographer. After all this buildup it'll probably just look like another photo of someone's kid but I just love the look on both my daughter's and Cinderella's face! Hopefully this will show up!]

OK - so I'm a bit biased but is there a way that a thank you could be sent to a photographer who took a photopass picture? Would their records even have a way to find it out? This guy got what to me is the cutest photo of my daughter ever taken (we bought the CD in advance and told him so he just kept snapping!). Every tells me to send it in to Disney but I'm sure they get hundreds of ones like this!

395471_10150619132775739_553585738_11138183_873049986_n.jpg

Oh my goodness. That just melts my heart! Biased or not, I completely agree with you that that is the most amazing picture. That CM caught such innocence and adoration in that photo. What a wonderful momento for you to treasure always. Thank you for sharing :flower3:

[Edit: Thanks to those who showed me how to do this. After years on this board I never posted a picture so was completely lost!. And thanks to those who gave the advice on how to thank a photographer. After all this buildup it'll probably just look like another photo of someone's kid but I just love the look on both my daughter's and Cinderella's face! Hopefully this will show up!]

OK - so I'm a bit biased but is there a way that a thank you could be sent to a photographer who took a photopass picture? Would their records even have a way to find it out? This guy got what to me is the cutest photo of my daughter ever taken (we bought the CD in advance and told him so he just kept snapping!). Every tells me to send it in to Disney but I'm sure they get hundreds of ones like this!

395471_10150619132775739_553585738_11138183_873049986_n.jpg

Not the best ever, but still pretty good.

this picture just made my morning!!!

I just tried to explain to someone why parents take young kids to WDW......they may not remember going, but it's what WE as Parents remember!!!! This picture explains it so beautifully :thumbsup2

David - what a beautiful picture and in agreement with the previous poster, it will enhance that memory that you have forever. I was just scanning old (pre-digital) photos into the computer last week and I found many of my 1 yr old where you could just see her love of the characters in her expression.

Just a warning... that love may carry over into adulthood and you'll have another DISer on your hands forever! ;) Mine grew up to become "very close friends" with chipmonk height characters. Unfortunately for me, I can't pick her out in photos that generous people like you share with us. :hug:

Well worth the wait, it's a great photo. Thanks.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter