Usnuzuloose ??

So happy, just saw her post on another thread!!!

Happy Dance for Usnuz!!!! :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :love1::love1::love1::love1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Her husband died but in another state. Last I heard she had to go there and deal with the girlfriend to try and get the car and possessions back.
Not sure after that

Maybe we should have a buddy who knows about us apart from posting.::yes::

I hope she’s OK.

It’s sad and worrying when people suddenly disappear. It’s just a forum but you do become familiar with certain posters. @disneyfrenhines has also vanished. I am sure that there are others too.

It’s sad and worrying when people suddenly disappear. It’s just a forum but you do become familiar with certain posters. @disneyfrenhines has also vanished. I am sure that there are others too.
....so true....I know she's had some medical issues, not to mention marital ones too...I hope she's okay... :rolleyes: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter