UT Ticket Sale

Robber Baron

DIS Veteran
We usually buy our tickets from UT.

Got an email today they are having a sale.

Went to their site and purchased Adult tickets at the Childrens price!

Saved $155 on 2 Five Day Hoppers.

Last edited:
Eh not a great deal, same tickets for when we are going in May are $100 cheaper through DVC Rental Store.

Kids tickets are just not that much cheaper than an Adult these days.

Eh not a great deal, same tickets for when we are going in May are $100 cheaper through DVC Rental Store.

Kids tickets are just not that much cheaper than an Adult these days.
DVC Rental Store and UT were within $8 total for 2 PH's.

But, I've used UT over a dozen times, even during covid, and they've always been great to deal with, for me.

Good job!! I can get a similar price, but I want 6 day park hoppers and I have a coupon for an additional $30. They come to $704 incl tax/fee. Should I buy them or wait to see if Disney does a discount on tickets?
I'm not interested in package deals, just need park tickets.

Good job!! I can get a similar price, but I want 6 day park hoppers and I have a coupon for an additional $30. They come to $704 incl tax/fee. Should I buy them or wait to see if Disney does a discount on tickets?
I'm not interested in package deals, just need park tickets.
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Disney ever doing "discount" tickets unless it's for FL residents. I plan on getting my tickets through Boardwalk Tickets--I, too, just need a ticket for my mom since I'm an AP holder. They were definitely the least expensive of all the discount ticket brokers (UT, Maple Leaf, Tickets at Work).

I want 6 day park hoppers … Should I buy them or wait to see if Disney does a discount on tickets?
I won’t say it isn’t possible, but unlikely any special ticket offer from WDW to be for 6-day PHs. I haven't seen WDW put out a discount on "regular" tickets in a long time. I wouldn’t be surprised if they offer the 4-Park Magic ticket again. The authorized resellers put out varying special offers -- the best suggestion I have is to buy when you feel it's a good deal (to you) and a price you are willing to pay.

We usually buy our tickets from UT.

Got an email today they are having a sale.

Went to their site and purchased Adult tickets at the Childrens price!

Saved $155 on 2 Five Day Hoppers.

Nice save! For funsies (OR to hurt my feelings) I plugged in our dates for the 2 four day park hoppers I just bought two weeks ago and the sale would only have saved us $26 so I don't feel bad about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter