vacation home recommendations

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend a rental company or personal owner of a vacation home for Christmas week?

Anyone with first hand experience?

I'm researching again for my sister and family.

Thanks

we did a lot of research...but never stayed in one:D ...so, take this with a grain of salt:D We really appreciated www.orlandovillas.com The prices seemed really reasonable, and you're dealing with the owners themselves. They always answered our questions promptly, and if we hadn't bought DVC, this is the route we would have gone...just our opinion

Enjoy!

I am leaving on Friday for a stay in a home I found through orlandovillas.com. So far everything has been handled very well. I get the feeling that these owners take a great deal of pride in their homes because my owner has kept in tough with me and sends me e-mails to let me know about every amenity in the area. For my husband and myself, we love having the private pool and jacuzzi, and you can't put a price on the peace they bring!
If you have any questions, I can try to answer them

The companies mentioned above are online only companies. One of the two has recently been removed from the Better Business Bureau of Orlando. If you run in to problems you have to fend for yourselves.

Alexander Holiday Homes is an actual manager of over 200 homes . Their website is located at www.floridasunshine.com

They also price in Canadian dollars which is a bonus for we Canadians

We have rented homes in Orlando 3 times now. And as someone stated there is nothing like coming home to a pacious home with your own pool and jacuzzi. Getting up in the morning and cooking a light breakfast before heading out to the parks saves you money as well!!!

Anyway we have rented this home at Lake Berkley

Lake Berkley is right on Hwy 192 behind the big Walmart and Medevil Times, approximately 10 minutes from Disney Property. We were very pleased with this house and plan on renting again this March from the same owner. The owner is from England but has people looking after the house when you are there. They are also adding a games room in the house this fall which is a nice asset.

If you tell them I reccomended the house he may give you a small discount. E-mail me with the details and if you would like any further information.

Thanks everyone for your recommendations.

I am following through with all of them and have got a couple of homes with availability during Christmas week.

When I told my sister we were going again this year and staying at the Poly thanks to the FTP, she was so envious, I think it might have got the wheels in motion for her to start her last minute planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter