Vacation Home Rental

ajr1151

Earning My Ears
After listening to all the good advice on this board, we think we have our choice of rental homes down to two. One is listed on vrbo and one is listed by florida leisure, both are in lindfields. The house on vrbo is less expensive, and is a detached home with a large lot and a conservatory that borders the back yard. How is the Lindfields location? Is it really 10 minutes to disney as advertised? Any advice on questions we should be asking to avoid any problems would be appreciated. Also comments on dealing with a by owner home versus an agency. It sure seems like Florida Leisure has a good reputation. Any and all comments are welcome.

Thanks
Al

Hi, Al:

I would agree that Lindfields is ten minutes away. The ride to Disney from that area is quick and very easy.

I rented from Florida Leisure in January and, as I said in previous posts, was very pleased. I found them very professional and the house was lovely.

Several posters have had great experiences with private owners on this board, also. Of course, no one can speak for all private owners, each being different. I went to an agency after being disappointed by two private owners. I prefer to hold a company responsible, but that's my thing.

It is totally your call as to what you prefer. Whatever you do I'm sure you won't regret renting a vacation home. I found my experience unforgettable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter