Vera Bradley large duffel as carry on

As long as it fits within the specified dimensions (check their website for carry on dimensions), you should be fine. Depending on size and airline policies, it might even count as your personal item instead.

Since it's soft sided I think there's a little more leeway. Assuming it's not stuffed solid. If you needed to put it in their little measurement box it would fit.

I have a Vera bag that is too big by measurement; on my last SW flight there was someone with that bag. I was so annoyed that I didn't bring it!

this is good to know. i bought myself and the kids new vera duffels for Christmas for a steal......then i saw the carry-on guidelines. Here's hoping if we don't overstuff they will be ok. :)

this is good to know. i bought myself and the kids new vera duffels for Christmas for a steal......then i saw the carry-on guidelines. Here's hoping if we don't overstuff they will be ok. :)
My 2 DDs are trying it today. I am sure they stuffed them too...I told them not to. They are flying from college to go to Disney with us. I will let you know how it goes. Will post back tonight....

My 2 DDs are trying it today. I am sure they stuffed them too...I told them not to. They are flying from college to go to Disney with us. I will let you know how it goes. Will post back tonight....

i wish them luck! can't wait to hear your report. :)

Keep in mind that with something like this what happens on someone else's flight may not be what happens on your flight. Boarding position (how much room is in that overhead!), different gate agents and flight attendants could impact on if the bag fits or is allowed.

At the very least pack that bag as if it may be gate checked. Keep anything important like meds and electronics out of it.

it will just fit in, wife has 1. Don't come close to fill it full otherwise you will have to force it in sideways and I mean force it in

I use the same bag on every flight. Never had a problem with it. It fits under the seat in front of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter