VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

We will be there April 28-May 1 then on to WDW SSR through May5. This will be our first trip to VBR. It will just be the hubby and I in a studio/inn whatever they are. :rolleyes: Looking forward to a beach getaway for a bleated anniversary celebration.

Is calling the only way to make dining reservations at VBR? It doesn't show up as an option on the reservation interface on the MDE page. :sad1:

We just booked our first trip to VB before we head to Fort Wilderness for 10 nights.
7/10-7/13 GVIR, waitlisting on OVIR. Can't wait!

A little update My wife was at Vero last week and reports that building 12 and 15 are complete and building 14 is under construction now. I would assume that would be completed shortly as i doubt they would want to lose availability in the spring time. No word on when the cottage renovations would start. Beach was renovated in front of the resort a few weeks ago and is on going further down the beach. at least now I have some pictures to post of a renovated 1BR and a Studio. Look for the pictures to be posted over the next couple of weeks

Last edited:
We just booked our first trip to VB before we head to Fort Wilderness for 10 nights.
7/10-7/13 GVIR, waitlisting on OVIR. Can't wait!
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your first stay and I hope your wait list comes through

We'll be staying for the first time this July (5-9) for our 20th anniversary. We got 2 studios; one for us and one for the kids (DD17, DD14, DD11). Looks like a completely different vacation than we're used to, I'm all about the parks and the dining, but my wife has been longing for just relaxing beach vacation so it should be a nice change of pace. It seems the food may be an issue for us as my wife and I are both vegan and we're used to the many options and accommodations at WDW. Sad to see they've reduced the dining options with the new renovations, and it's looks to be very limited both at VB and in town, but we'll have a car and will explore as we go. Now I just need to ease my anxiety of these 'no-see-ums' I've been reading about...

A little update My wife was at Vero last week and reports that building 12 and 15 are complete and building 15 is under construction now. . . .

Huh? Do you mean building 14 is under construction? We were in 15 in October 2016 and it was completely remodeled then.

... It seems the food may be an issue for us as my wife and I are both vegan and we're used to the many options and accommodations at WDW. Sad to see they've reduced the dining options with the new renovations, and it's looks to be very limited both at VB and in town, but we'll have a car and will explore as we go. Now I just need to ease my anxiety of these 'no-see-ums' I've been reading about...

You will have a wonderful and relaxing time. In the past, the chefs have been very accomodating to the vegans in our party. Call a week in advance, let them know which meals you will be eating there and they will prepare a nice vegan meal for you. Also look in the Sebastian area for restaurants.

The best advice for no-see-ums is to avoid being outside with exposed skin at dusk and dawn and hope for windy days. They mainly go for your legs.

We'll be staying for the first time this July (5-9) for our 20th anniversary. We got 2 studios; one for us and one for the kids (DD17, DD14, DD11). Looks like a completely different vacation than we're used to, I'm all about the parks and the dining, but my wife has been longing for just relaxing beach vacation so it should be a nice change of pace. It seems the food may be an issue for us as my wife and I are both vegan and we're used to the many options and accommodations at WDW. Sad to see they've reduced the dining options with the new renovations, and it's looks to be very limited both at VB and in town, but we'll have a car and will explore as we go. Now I just need to ease my anxiety of these 'no-see-ums' I've been reading about...
You have been added to roll call, enjoy your first stay

DW and I along with the family (kids/spouses, grand kids) be there Apr. 22 - 30 in a beach cottage for a family get-together. Can't wait! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Youngest grandson is 18 months. Does anyone know if there is any place around Vero (Eb & Flo's or other local business) rents Burleys (those bicycle trailers for little ones to ride in)?

Thanks.

DW and I along with the family (kids/spouses, grand kids) be there Apr. 22 - 30 in a beach cottage for a family get-together. Can't wait! Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Youngest grandson is 18 months. Does anyone know if there is any place around Vero (Eb & Flo's or other local business) rents Burleys (those bicycle trailers for little ones to ride in)?

Thanks.
Can you private message me? I am not sure how to do it??

DH and I plus 3 granddaughters,daughter and son in law will be in a 2 bedroom June 9- June 16. First overnight vacation stay. Is it true all 2 bedrooms face street?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter