Vero - Inn vs Studio & Easter Week????

treloarf

DIS Veteran
We are planning to split our vacation between WDW & Vero. We've never been to Vero - what's the difference between Inn & Studio? I'm looking for Easter week so we may not even have a chance to get a room at this point.

Our kids are 9 & 13 - would they enjoy Vero? Is it real crowded at Easter week? WDW makes me crazy during that time so I thought splitting it up may be a good idea

Only a Ocean View Inn room guarantees that you will see the ocean from your balcony. In most of the OV rooms there are 2 queen beds, (some few rooms have a king sized bed. I have never been in one), a kitchen area like the ones found in WDW studio rooms, and the TV has a VCR.

The studios are in one of the other buildings. They have 1 queen bed, a pull out sofa bed, the kitchen area like the studios in WDW, and the TV also has a VCR. The studios do have a balcony, but the vegetation may prevent you from seeing too much, and the studio may be on the "garden or parking lot" side of the building.

You can get free movies at the store in the inn. We haven't stayed in a studio yet, but when we went to VB in August, we walked around the buildings and noticed that there was a laundry room in the basement of the building we were in, so studio people wouldn't have to go to the inn to use laundry facilities. We also found a room to peek in and we two decided that the next time, we're going to chance the view and go with a studio. We don't need the extra bed in the inn room, we would like a couch.

Bobbi :flower:

PS. We've never been to VB at Easter time, but we were at VB over Memorial Weekend, and although the pool was crowded, the beach/ocean were beautiful. I think it would be the same a month earlier. There were plenty of bikes to rent and we had a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter