• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, just took some time to try to get to some other stuff. And I spent this morning learning about picture software & siggies. lol

It came out a bit larger than I wanted, but it is legal size. I think I'm going to work on it to make it smaller. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 3 pictures. lol

Your dd looks so different than her last pic. :goodvibes

Well - there is no "evil" grin this time...but she is changing. No more baby - now just a sassy toddler...

Is there anything else going on with the boards tonight? Seems quiet. I'm searching ebay too trying to see what my DS should be for Halloween...

i swear its been quiet for a couple of days...that's why i did some other stuff. :rotfl: FINALLY. :teeth:

So...which one is your DH, the cute one with the big ears...or the cute one without??? :lmao: Just kidding!!! I love your Mickey pic...

mommy*RN said:
So...which one is your DH??? :lmao: Just kidding!!! I love your Mickey pic...
The one with the hat ....of course. :goodvibes

I tried to get his Army pic in, but I didn't have any room left. He said it was ok since he's been promoted since then & doesn't have an updated pic with newer rank.

I realized no one takes pictures of me. It was very hard to find me in any. :sad2:

Isn't that always the case??? I'm always behind the camera and usually not in pics! My SIL just got back from WDW and they did the photopass thing so she is in a bunch of pics there. I might have to do that too when we go in October...

It really is boring on the boards tonite - guess I'll call it a night before the danger starts up again. Plus I want to actually fold my laundry instead of living out of the basket this week...

I keep wondering when MY wife is going to move in...you know - the person who cooks for me, watches my kids for me, and does all the household chores for me...for FREE...

Have a good night - I'll probably be on tomorrow night as DH works and hopefully all the laundry and cleaning will be done by me during the day... pirate: :banana: :teeth: :happytv: :bitelip: :wave: :hourglass :rolleyes1 :groom: :badpc: :goodvibes :rotfl: :listen: :furious: :joker: :surfweb: :bride: :p :teacher: :dance3:

sorry, i was reading the thread about phone call from Samuel Jackson. I've gotta do that tomorrow to dh. :rotfl2:

i hear ya. i want a wife too. Oh wait, that's my job now. oh well.

good luck on ebay!

SplshMtn99 said:
sorry, i was reading the thread about phone call from Samuel Jackson. I've gotta do that tomorrow to dh. :rotfl2:

i hear ya. i want a wife too. Oh wait, that's my job now. oh well.

good luck on ebay!
I did it today - it was FUNNY! Just make sure your DH answers the phone otherwise the part where Sammy says his name gets cut off. I did it to two of my friends, DH, my dad, and my sis. My friend called me and was like "What the heck was that!" It was too funny!

its 1:30am here, so I don't know if it will work right now. I'm gonna wait till today. Besides, he's downstairs, & he probably fell asleep with laptop on his lap, legs up in recliner, head bobbing off to the side, mouth wide open, & tv playing loudly.

THAT'S my man. :rolleyes:

i think i'm gonna go work on my siggy picture some more. talk to ya later.

OMgosh - How did I miss this thread?

I started Oceangramming last night, and got quite a few within a half-hour late at night. I sent one off this morning, but haven't received any, and none from DISers.

I got one that I posted on sent back to me!! :cheer2:

There is a Diser from PA on it too :teeth:

79,4124 bottles delivered. 8-17-06. 940pm from olean ny

---
A DISer from PA---
8/17/06; 11:52 pm PST
Medford, Oregon
---
ok
---
8/18/06
2:21 AM
San Antonio, TX
---
Texas
---
Princess x 2 from Scotland. Dibber!!!
---
1,129,644 San Diego California, USA 8/20/06 8:36 pm
---
1.143.770 Switzerland, 8/21/06 1:05 pm
---
Visits to this URL since 10 Aug 2006: 390,906. Visits on previous 'day': 37,113. M
Altoona, PA August 21, 2006
---
Angel says Peanuts 1,154,099
---
Julie
UK
TES
---
1,190,974 bottles delivered by 8/21/06 at 5:33 p.m. CST
---
There's 100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer...Take one down, pass it arround, 1,201.068 bottles delivered here...
---
This bottle was in Japan.
2006/08/23 2:10am JPN
---
this botlle went to New Buffalo, MI on Aug 23, 06
---
this bottle was in Bunbury, Western Australia at 4.09 wst, 24/8/06. 1,408,291 bottles delivered. D.
---
Abi in the uk -

1414221 delivered here at 12.06pm 24 Aug
---
8-24-06 4:31 CDT
Dubuque, IA USA
---
ok ok ok We can read the numbers how about some conversation?Where did the phrase " your in the lime light " come from? Well its better then numbers.
---
1,546,066 bottled delivered here in the UK (Basildon, Essex)
---
wow this one has lasted awhile. 26/8/2006 Australia ~ Lakien EMC
---
---
The limelight -refers to the burning of lime to create a strong light it was originally used by lighthouses before the era of electric lights. Theatres also burned lime to create a strong spotlight effect, and hence the expression "in the limelight".
You are welcome - I rock - I know - Toribess - The DIS also rocks
---
1,586,132 - 08/26/06
---
1,625,538 8/26 6:50pm. The gulf is filling up with bottles. I need to move some to the other oceans. Here you go. Texas.
---
I've got a headache.

OK, I just found the ocean grams, and it is so addicting. I haven't received any bottles yet, just sent out some weird ones.

Pollito916 said:
OK, I just found the ocean grams, and it is so addicting. I haven't received any bottles yet, just sent out some weird ones.
That's the fun of it! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I got another one!

----------------------------

I don't make mistakes...I date them!
---
I married mine
lil from NY
8/26/06
---
I dumped mine!
ºoº

--------------------------

curiouser said:
I got another one!

----------------------------

I don't make mistakes...I date them!
---
I married mine
lil from NY
8/26/06
---
I dumped mine!
ºoº

--------------------------

How come only my embarrassing ones get picked up? :rotfl:

So....Is anyone still bottling?

I've been keeping busy lately and not keeping up with this thread or my bottles. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter