~Very important question~ (aka The Cocktail Thread)

Anyone got any recent cocktail menus to share? I only have four days there and it takes time to devise a cocktail-worthy drinking strategy.

Is it true that all the hotels serve the same cocktails at the same prices now? It would certainly make the strategy easier to plan, but I like the "I've got a Manhattan in my hand so I must be in the New York hotel" approach.

Cheers....

Anyone got any recent cocktail menus to share? I only have four days there and it takes time to devise a cocktail-worthy drinking strategy.

This would be fab if anyone has it! We want to go from place to place trying as many cocktails as we can lol!

The "Mess Around" at Annette's Diner last week 6/95 euros.

36160_1672947429631_1415767754_31726759_7160296_n.jpg

BTW a Mojito is 9.50 at the Steakhouse or 7.50 across the street in the Sport Bar !

Do all hotels have the same take home glasses ( as in a DLP glass) or their each individual one (such as Cheyenne, dlh, npb etc)

Does anyone have a photo of the wine lists or cocktail menus for any of the following places, I've looked on all the usual sites but not having much luck:

Walts
Beaver Creek tavern (or the bar at SL)
Red garter saloon

I have a couple from the cocktail menu at the Redwood Bar & Lounge from Sequoia Lodge... hope this helps?

DSCN9362.jpg

DSCN9358.jpg

DSCN9359.jpg

DSCN9356.jpg

P.S. - I highly recommend trying the 'Redwood' cocktail... :littleangel:

interesting to see the translation error for the redwood cocktail - the french "receipe" states jus d'ananas (pineapple juice) while the english states apple juice :thumbsup2

You're more than welcome NoodlesMum :goodvibes
And I never even noticed that till you pointed it out Ukstitch!! Well spotted!!! :thumbsup2

I'm going to merge this thread with the existing cocktail one as there are some great photos on here and it would be a shame if they got 'lost'. I'll also link it in The Very Useful Info sticky. :)

I'm going to merge this thread with the existing cocktail one as there are some great photos on here and it would be a shame if they got 'lost'. I'll also link it in The Very Useful Info sticky.

Fab idea :thumbsup2 Then all the lovely cocktail info is in one place! :goodvibes

in the interest of science we (myself and bestfriend) have decided to undertake a survey!
during our march trip we shall try a cocktail in each hotel bar - not a generic one but one of the hotels special cocktails, each and report back on the findings!!! we will take pics of each and each hotel and give them marks out of ten. we decided to start in the DLH as we dont want to make drunken messes of ourselves in such refined surroundings!!!

so we'll hit the DLH, then HNY then SL followed by NPBH and then onto the SF as we reckon we should leave our own hotel HC till last incase we get legless!!!

who am i kidding, its a shamless excuse to celebrate being 25 and in the most special place on this earth!!

in the interest of science we (myself and bestfriend) have decided to undertake a survey!
during our march trip we shall try a cocktail in each hotel bar - not a generic one but one of the hotels special cocktails, each and report back on the findings!!! we will take pics of each and each hotel and give them marks out of ten. we decided to start in the DLH as we dont want to make drunken messes of ourselves in such refined surroundings!!!

so we'll hit the DLH, then HNY then SL followed by NPBH and then onto the SF as we reckon we should leave our own hotel HC till last incase we get legless!!!

who am i kidding, its a shamless excuse to celebrate being 25 and in the most special place on this earth!!

This is our plan, hotel to hotel, cocktails and more cocktails :rotfl:
My excuse is it's my birthday ;)

ooooooooooooh I cannot wait to have a GLOWTINI!!!!!! AHHH IM SO EXCITED!

That was the tastiest drink ever! plus with the glowing ice cube it felt all special :goodvibes:goodvibes

though I had it again in walts diner and it was not the same :(

Sequoia lodge glowtinis :love:

This is our plan, hotel to hotel, cocktails and more cocktails :rotfl:
My excuse is it's my birthday ;)

This is mine and my friends idea too:goodvibes
so in two weeks time if you see two ladies stumbling a bit it will be me holding her up, as i cant drink:cutie:
will take pics and post later

Anyone who has read my trip report will know that I enjoyed a fair few cocktails on our recent Disney trip!
Thought I would add the pics to the "official cocktail thread" :cloud9:
First night we had cocktails at Hotel New York:
A "New York New York"
102_4187.jpg

"Havana Mai Tai"
102_4188.jpg

"Glowtini"
102_4186.jpg

Then I had a wee cheeky one at Annette's too! The very fruity (and rummy) "Mess Around"
102_4191.jpg

The next night we went to Newport Bay Club. Sister had a non-alcoholic fruit cocktail with souvenir glass, mum had a "Rosita" (rose wine with ice and mint leaves) and I had....something with rum in it. An Admirals something or other! It was good!
102_4252.jpg

We had these in the Steakhouse - "Tequila Sunrise"
102_4299.jpg

And finally, I had another rum based concoction at the Blue Lagoon. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called :rotfl:
102_4354.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter