Very Special Offer coming from DCL on Wednesday 12/10

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
We have received word that something 'very big' is coming from DCL on 12/10.

I have no further information - but I will be doing my best to get as much info as possible.

All I know is that this will be "...a first of its kind for Disney Cruise Line".

Don't ya just love when Disney does stuff like this?

You mean they've really sneaked something past us! :lmao:

I shiver with antisipation. :goodvibes

YAY!! I was just trying to plan a land/sea trip for us w/o actually doing the land/sea package b/c I think I can do it much cheaper...
can't wait to see what the offer is!!:cool1:

Oh boy!!! Speculation, speculation anyone????

Maybe they will drop prices for everyone on the 2009 and 2010 cruises? :) As long as we are making wishes here....

Mickey bars will be 50% off on the room service menu price for '09 !!!

;) :lmao: :lmao:

Or perhaps, you'll be able to rope swing from the terminal directly into the lobby - at least until the main gangway is repaired!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I like the rope swing idea!! :lmao:

I think that's going to happen before they discount our already paid for '09 cruises. :)

-nat

You mean they've really sneaked something past us! :lmao:

I shiver with antisipation. :goodvibes

Yeah, I'm surprised by that as well. Usually, we find these things out early by those Disers who have "super secret sources and connections". :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to hear what DCL has up its sleeve next.

Could it be the name of the new ships? Or they are finally dropping the fuel surcharge like other lines? Or...

Or perhaps, you'll be able to rope swing from the terminal directly into the lobby - at least until the main gangway is repaired!

Hey, wait a minute, I was on the cruise that the gangway broke. It's a pretty far "swing". VBG

A zipline might be more fashionable. LOL!

Maybe more of the same along the lines of buy this, get this free/discounted?

*One kid sails free with each adult purchase
*book land & sea, get the land free (similar to the book 4, get 3 free at WDW...but oh wow, wouldn't that be something?)

I bet a lot of people would be pleased as punch if they offered something as simple as free magical express but for cruises.

All I know is that it would have to be SPECTACULAR to sucker...errrrr...I mean "convince" DH to book another cruise in the same year we took one. *sigh* ;)

Maybe they will drop prices for everyone on the 2009 and 2010 cruises? :) As long as we are making wishes here....

If that occurs, do I call my TA (DU) or will they automatically be on top of this stuff? This is our first cruise, so I am clueless... :confused:

We have received word that something 'very big' is coming from DCL on 12/10.

I have no further information - but I will be doing my best to get as much info as possible.

All I know is that this will be "...a first of its kind for Disney Cruise Line".

Don't ya just love when Disney does stuff like this?

Very BIG??? We already know the new ships will be bigger...

A nice big fat discount so I can cruise in 2010 would be nice...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter