VGF -- 642 pts for rent @ $16.50/pt.; AKL -- 958 pts & OKW -- 337 pts @ $15/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am looking for a studio @ AK or BW from December 1-4, 2019. Any availability?

I can't book Boardwalk until seven months out.

At Animal Kingdom Lodge, the only availability is a deluxe studio -- savannah view. It is open all of December except 12/3-12/10. It is also open almost all of October and November.

The deluxe studio - standard is sold out for your dates and the weeks before and after.

I can't book Boardwalk until seven months out.

At Animal Kingdom Lodge, the only availability is a deluxe studio -- savannah view. It is open all of December except 12/3-12/10. It is also open almost all of October and November.

The deluxe studio - standard is sold out for your dates and the weeks before and after.
Thank you for checking! I'll check back with you on Boardwalk in a few months!

There's just not much available along monorail resorts. None of them have consecutive days available.

The only one showing complete availability in a studio is Saratoga. That one is 150 points.

Unless you want to move to a one bedroom, there's not many options left.

Norm

What’s available in a 1 bedroom and how much would it be?

What’s available in a 1 bedroom and how much would it be?

For 4/15-4/21, here's what's available in one-bedrooms:

• Saratoga - standard - 262 points
  • Saratoga - preferred - 298 points
  • Old Key West - 260 points
  • Grand Floridan - lake view - 4/17-4/21 - 326 points (this room is available for 4/17-end of month); standard view is available 4/20-end of month)
  • Boulder Ridge - 4/18-4/21 - 153 points (most of the month is open except for 4/17)
If you can go a week later, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Boardwalk are open, too.

Update: I'm running low on Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West points. I've still got about 300 points available at Grand Floridian.

Any availability at boardwalk a 1 or 2 bedroom may 29-June 5? If not possibly a studio at Polynesian? Thanks for looking!!

QUOTE="LetsGoToo, post: 60135504, member: 468388"]Hi everyone,

I've rented here several times over the last few years.

I have 642 points available @ $16.50 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Villas at Grand Floridian 11 months out. Now is the time to book for December 2019! I have an August use year, so I can book thru 7/31/20.

I also have 958 points at AKL and 337 points at OKW. Both are $15/pt. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West 11 months out.

Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:[/QUOTE]
Update: I'm running low on Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West points. I've still got about 300 points available at Grand Floridian.

Hi is there standard studio availability at VGF for 12/1-12/4? What is your rental policy?

Unfortunately there's no days available.

Payment is nonrefundable and is made via PayPal after I book your room and send you the confirmation. I'll also send you a contract, too.

Any availability at boardwalk a 1 or 2 bedroom may 29-June 5? If not possibly a studio at Polynesian? Thanks for looking!!

QUOTE="LetsGoToo, post: 60135504, member: 468388"]Hi everyone,

I've rented here several times over the last few years.

I have 642 points available @ $16.50 per point. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Villas at Grand Floridian 11 months out. Now is the time to book for December 2019! I have an August use year, so I can book thru 7/31/20.

I also have 958 points at AKL and 337 points at OKW. Both are $15/pt. I can reserve any DVC properties 7 months out and Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West 11 months out.

Please provide resort and room type along with dates.

I’m willing to help any way I can! :smickey:
[/QUOTE]

There is a one bedroom - garden/pool view available at Boardwalk for 255 points. Let me know if you're wanting to move forward!

Could you please check availability for deluxe studio BWV or BCV for 10/19/19-10/23/19 (2A, 2CH ages 6/12) for any view? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter