• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VGF have to own to stay?

DVC was smart to make this resort small and exclusive. That's how they can charge what they do for points. The point"cost" of staying there is so high, that those of us who routinely use OKW and AKV points will NEVER see the value in staying there. I'm quite sure that was the whole idea.

DVC was smart to make this resort small and exclusive. That's how they can charge what they do for points. The point"cost" of staying there is so high, that those of us who routinely use OKW and AKV points will NEVER see the value in staying there. I'm quite sure that was the whole idea.

Agree.. it will just be one of those "check off the list" things for us.. we simply have to stay there at least once....

:cheer2: we just booked a 1 bedroom standard view a couple of days ago and we belong to WLV.....

Hopefully as time goes on.. this place will become easy to stay at... 7 months out.

Agree.. it will just be one of those "check off the list" things for us.. we simply have to stay there at least once....

I agree with above. We are staying for 3 days on a split stay over Easter. With the higher point cost, I don't see us staying there again very soon. It just worked out with the points we had. instead of banking a few points we just booked this instead. It looks like a great resort and its a whole lot cheaper than booking a stay at the hotel.

Due to the size of the resort, booking may stay somewhat difficult but I think it will ease slightly. Based on some of the standard views that look great, I would think the lake views will be the ones that are available.

I agree with above. We are staying for 3 days on a split stay over Easter. With the higher point cost, I don't see us staying there again very soon. It just worked out with the points we had. instead of banking a few points we just booked this instead. It looks like a great resort and its a whole lot cheaper than booking a stay at the hotel.

Due to the size of the resort, booking may stay somewhat difficult but I think it will ease slightly. Based on some of the standard views that look great, I would think the lake views will be the ones that are available.

Lake views are typically the ones that are available. Standard books up faster, from what I've seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter