Victoria & Albert’s?

minnie56

DIS Veteran
Victoria and Albert’s? Are they open? I can’t get a reservation at all 🫤

They are open but very limited reservations available. You have to be on it at 6amEST on your 60 days out and MAYBE you'll see one or two resy available. But I would say most of the time, resort guests already grabbed them all during their advantage window. Keep trying because someone can always cancel. Good luck!

ETA - Sometimes the larger parties are easier to grab (4+) because most groups are 2-4 people. So if you have family/friends that would love to enjoy this experience with you, try larger group and you might have better chance.

They were closed for quite a while during and post pandemic, but they've been open for a while. The seating was very limited when they re-opened, not sure if that is still in place.

I have seen two 5:40 reservations available at 60 days on two different days in the last week. I didn’t even look early in the morning, one time it was probably 4 pm when I saw it. Keep checking, something may pop up.

My suggestion is to call them. While they are on the reservation system, I've always had better luck talking to them directly (there is a phone number for them that is different from the general reservation line unless that's changed in the last couple of years). It also gives me an opportunity to update any of my allergies with them if necessary. They can also tell you about any recent cancellations.

I got the Victoria room at 6am on the dot 60 days out for 7pm. I checked 20 minutes later and there were no more, however, there are only 8 tables in that room. Good luck!

I got the Victoria room at 6am on the dot 60 days out for 7pm. I checked 20 minutes later and there were no more, however, there are only 8 tables in that room. Good luck!
There's only four tables in the Queen Victoria room, each of which seats 2. So you are very lucky!! I am very envious. Our last time there was Christmas of 2019 and I miss it.

Any day except the 29th - January 24-Feb 4 but we're 5 people so that also makes it tricky!

DH wants to take me to V & A for my 70th BD in May. We already booked into Grand Floridian for three days, so we are locked into two possible nights. I am interested in the difference between calling restaurant and using central reservations. I assume you cannot call the restaurant at 6 AM. Should I try Online at 6AM and then call only if unsuccessful?

We ate there it Nov. We had NO luck calling, even on their cancelation list. We used a free ADR finder and got a last minute reservation. Personally, calling in gives no advantage. Snag the online ASAP.

There's only four tables in the Queen Victoria room, each of which seats 2. So you are very lucky!! I am very envious. Our last time there was Christmas of 2019 and I miss it.
Thank you! I meant 8 people…duh! I’m so excited, as a veteran Disney lover I’m looking forward to a first. I’m so ready….26 more days!

My wife and I really want to do the Chef's Table there. Does anyone know if American Express concierge helps with booking that?

Click here for the site: Victoria & Albert's.

The phone number is (407) WDW-DVNA or (407) 939-3862 per Disney's website. We haven't been to V&A's in a few years, but in the past, calling directly was always more successful for us. YMMV.

My wife and I really want to do the Chef's Table there. Does anyone know if American Express concierge helps with booking that?
Not as far as I am aware. I think they'd just call the same as you would, and I don't think that they have any extra pull or we would have done that ourselves :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter