Victoria & Albert’s?

I tried to get a reservation at V&A on previous trips (2019 and 2023) and was never successful. 2019 I had I think 10 nights on site so had a 60+10 booking window but called/emailed and added myself to waiting list and no luck. 2023 I had 10 nights on site but it was split across 4 resorts, so my booking windows were 60+4 and 60+2. Never saw any availability online, and called at each booking window and added to waiting list and no luck.

I have a trip next month with 9 days on site, so had a 60+9 booking window. Found ADRs for the Dining Room at V&A online for +1/3 days (limited time slots), nothing for +2/4/5 days (think the 4/5 might have been the days when V&A is closed), and lots of availability from +6 onwards.

I have a trip next month with 9 days on site, so had a 60+9 booking window. Found ADRs for the Dining Room at V&A online for +1/3 days (limited time slots), nothing for +2/4/5 days (think the 4/5 might have been the days when V&A is closed), and lots of availability from +6 onwards.
That’s good to hear. We have a 10+ night stay coming up this summer and V and A is on our list of ADRs we’re looking for. I’m hoping we have some luck with that many nights.

Instead of a new thread, I figured I would ask here. What is V&A corkage fee if you want to bring a bottle of wine? Do they allow it

Instead of a new thread, I figured I would ask here. What is V&A corkage fee if you want to bring a bottle of wine? Do they allow it
Historically, this was allowed with a $50 corkage fee. No clue if it's gone up significantly in the past 5 years or so, though.

For the first time in forever (sorry for the song lyrics) I saw a V&A pop up today when I was looking at my 60+6. And multiple time slots as well. Not sure if I just hit it at the right time when they dumped reservations or what not but again in 2 decades of planning ADRs I have never once seen that. Not that I took them btw! Maybe one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter