Victoria and Albert's Dilemma

Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone for your input and suggestions - I knew I came to the right place. :) We've decided to let go of our V&As reservation, and I'll put up on the board for claiming. (We decided to do Hoop-De-Doo, which I've never done before, and makes sense since we're staying at the WL. Then maybe a nightcap at Trader Sam's or The Edison. The night is young!)

Thanks again!

Sounds like you made a good decision!

I've never even considered V&A; it just doesn't appeal to me. That being said, next month we have CG Brunch booked - I'm very much looking forward to it!

Happy Birthday!

We've been V&A regulars since 2009 (last visit: August 9). The best way to describe the menu: "a kaleidoscopic explosion of extraordinary flavors!" The service is impeccable, the environment is delightfully classy, and the wine list is exceptional.

However, we've done the 10-course menu only once because it was too much food, to say nothing of the wine pairing's impact on the meal. The seven-course menu is quite satisfactory, to say the least. The approximate three hours that you will spend there will go by quickly.

All the best! :thumbsup2

Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone for your input and suggestions - I knew I came to the right place. :) We've decided to let go of our V&As reservation, and I'll put up on the board for claiming. (We decided to do Hoop-De-Doo, which I've never done before, and makes sense since we're staying at the WL. Then maybe a nightcap at Trader Sam's or The Edison. The night is young!)

Thanks again!

You will enjoy the fun-filled Hoop-De-Doo Musical Review! Good grub, enjoyable sing-a-long entertainment (especially "The Ballad of Davy Crockett") and an easier hit on your wallet than V&A.

All the best! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter