Video Chat

Confused. I thought they said we were going online to schedule the video chat .... are you saying you are going online to do the video chat immediately?

My son is not here during the day so that means I can't even try until he is home. Then I have to keep him close by and going no where for potentially hours?

This sounds highly stressful for some folks who need it due to things that create stress.
you can always just do it in person when you go

Well after the better part of 2.5 days I got through today about 1120. Carissa was wonderful. I tried on 2 browsers got through on Chrome. I was waiting on safari and kept hearing the pop but couldn't find the window. I found it just as she was about to end the chat when I found it on Chrome Thank goodness. make sure you accept the terms and conditions and have your reservation Number handy they do transfer you to another CM to make your 2 advanced attractions. so relieved it's over. good luck

Can someone who has already completed the process confirm if you get just 2 advance selections total, or do you get 2 per day? There seems to be conflicting information on this.

Can someone who has already completed the process confirm if you get just 2 advance selections total, or do you get 2 per day?
I have not done the process, but there are enough reports to state it is 2 per day. People are reporting 8 for a 4-day trip, etc.

Did those of you who got through keep saying hello or anything periodically, or did you just let it sit?

Also wondering if it will mess it up if I have chats open on multiple devices. Been on since 7am.

Can someone who has already completed the process confirm if you get just 2 advance selections total, or do you get 2 per day? There seems to be conflicting information on this.
I can officially confirm that I received 2 per day for my 4 day trip. All 8 appears in MDE as "DAS Advance Selection", by day, and include start times and end times, very similar to the look of the former fast pass system.

Did those of you who got through keep saying hello or anything periodically, or did you just let it sit?

Also wondering if it will mess it up if I have chats open on multiple devices. Been on since 7am.

I said HI a couple of times to make sure I was still connected. I only had one chat opened so I’m not sure if that would matter.

Is everyone that made it through and were able to do the 2 per day selection only offered very limited times. Did I read it was only 10, 2 or 5?

Okay, so I finally got connected this morning at 7am CST, that's when the stupid join video chat link turned on for me. I know it's supposed to be 7am EST, but for some reason that wasn't happening for me not matter what device or browser I tried. Of course, had to go to work so that wasn't going to work for me. I thankfully do not have any meetings today so when I got to work today I connected to the chat at 8am CST. I've been waiting since then just letting my phone sit on my desk. At 8:51am they sent the message about being available at 7am tomorrow and might have to rejoin if they don't get to me. :crazy2: But I'm still waiting. This is not good for my anxiety, routine, etc issues at all. Sitting here obsessing about my phone. sheesh. How do they expect people to do this. Why can there not be an enter your number and they will call you back option in the order received like with the cable company etc?

Is everyone that made it through and were able to do the 2 per day selection only offered very limited times. Did I read it was only 10, 2 or 5?
My 8 times are sprinkled between 10am, 10:30am, 11am, and 12:15pm. I wanted mornings, because we typically are rope droppers. We also scheduled the 12:15pm one to be available after an early lunch at Tusker House (so the return window is 12:15pm-1:15pm)

Oh wow! That has to be so frustrating!! I'm sorry, that's awful. You would think would be able to contact you back
I kept trying to reconnect but the join virtual chat button wouldn't work....sigh....oh well! We will be in the parks Saturday-I can just do it in person there if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter