Villians Sinister Soirée

We attended the late night party on the 21st and I must say that it is the only way to go. Watching the parade, and the Castle show that up close was perfect. We (my DD and I) went as the Step-sisters and the interaction with us made the fun event even more fun. As soon as the sisters saw us they grabbed us for pictures. I need to figure out what to be for next year's party.

:dance3:

I added some pictures, a mix from both nights. The skeleton head table decoration was the second night. The Mickey ghost shirt night 1. The Mickey spider web head night 2.

Hey I remember you!! We were the people in Star Trek uniforms on the next table over who took a couple of your photos! Glad you enjoyed yourself and maybe we'll see you again soon! I'll be going back to DW from Dec 13-19 2015, but only myself and one of the ladies will be there...we'll be taking another lady friend of ours who is as much a Disney fanatic as we are. Glad you had such an awesome time.

I'm a bit late in posting my experience, but here it is.

The Soiree was WELL worth it!! We went on Oct 23, and our party managed to find a spot in front of the rope for the 1st parade viewing. We enjoyed the free water and suckers. I won't bother posting any duplicate photos or descriptions of the myriad that have already been posted...everything looked, sounded, and interacted just as good as what the majority of people on this board have already indicated, and I highly recommend it for those who have not yet tried.

We did make one mistake, though. After the first parade, we left the Soiree view area hoping we could finish up Stage 1 of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. We managed to get through 7 of the 9 villians before it was 9:15 and we tried to head back so we could watch Hallowishes. Unfortunately, ALL paths back to the area were thoroughly blocked off, so there was no way we were ever going to make it.

However, thanks to a helpful cast member, we circled to the side of the castle near Liberty Square in order to view the fireworks, and while we couldn't see the main part of the show, the loud BOOMS of the fireworks literally right next to us were thoroughly entertaining to watch. We could clearly see the launch points and the smoke, and I think our viewspot may have been even better than the reserved area!

We had reservations for the 10:15 party, so we didn't have a lot of time in between, and had to wait at the drop rope before we could get into the Soiree area. Excellent time was had by all, aside from the fact that our assigned spot, Table 17, made it a bit difficult to see what was going on in front, especially the creepy organ player and the dessert introductions.

My only concern was that there was no set line for a photo with the Queen of Hearts. The crowd was all mish-mashy and basically after one photo was taken, the next one was with whomever happened to step up next. If they would exercise more control over this, I give this party a 100% mark.

Completely forgot to post my soiree experience as well.

Around 10pm since we had been unable to get a Soiree ticket we went to the counter to see if there were any last minute cancellations, and a very nice CM went above and beyond and had a cancelled table made up for us. The show was awesome every character interacted and we were seated next to a guest who stayed in character as Jack Sparrow the entire time, and who all the Villains recognized as being there before. The step sisters were talking to me about having Cinderella clean the castle, Maleficent commented on my great skin tone and said I should get involved with fairies and not witches, and Cruella complained about how people never let any of us get the puppies. At the end of the party as I was leaving a CM did a double take having just realized with the lights up the makeup I had on, so I told them I had too much of the poisoned punch.

caul.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter