VIP, Villains and Vino With Jen and Joe on the Go New TR Link and this TR is COMPLETE!

I am so glad and honored that you called me today Jenny. Not because of what's happening with Gia but because I love you and am glad I got to talk to you and hope it helped a bit ❤

(Joe's mom surprised him for his birthday and took him clothes and shoe shopping).
This is great and I picture little Joey holding his mom's hand as they walk into Carter's.......................:laughing:

I am so glad and honored that you called me today Jenny. Not because of what's happening with Gia but because I love you and am glad I got to talk to you and hope it helped a bit ❤

This is great and I picture little Joey holding his mom's hand as they walk into Carter's.......................:laughing:
You are the best and I love you too❤️ I really appreciate your friendship. As of now we are still waiting on bloodwork. The doctors are baffled. They think it’s Kawasaki but not positive BECAUSE she should have had this earlier if she did indeed have COVID in January or February. It could also be some sort of Immune Disorder...Sigh. We are all sooooo worried. Joe May have gotten a little teary...
I love Carters!!! I used to drop a crap load of money there when Gia was a baby. Lol!!!

She was just admitted to the hospital. They think it's Kawasaki, which means she had COVID 19 in Jan or Feb when she was sick.
I will light a candle for Gia today. Irish people, especially Grannies, are renowned for their candles and many an illness has disappeared or exam has been passed because of them! Normally I would light it in a church but as that's not possible I will do one here at home and it will remind me to send some positive thoughts Gia's way. Hugs to Julie and Jim, you and Joe also. A worrying time for you all :hug:

Better late than never, right?? I'm here!

Sorry to hear about Gia. That's so sad, and I really hope things turn around soon.

It sounds like you were having a lovely time in St. Pete. I miss those bright Florida blue skies...

I will light a candle for Gia today. Irish people, especially Grannies, are renowned for their candles and many an illness has disappeared or exam has been passed because of them! Normally I would light it in a church but as that's not possible I will do one here at home and it will remind me to send some positive thoughts Gia's way. Hugs to Julie and Jim, you and Joe also. A worrying time for you all :hug:
Thanks, Moira. That's very sweet of you.

Oh, Jenny. I am so sorry about your poor Gia. Praying that she is better soon 🙏:hug:
Oh Kelly, it's just awful. We are STILL waiting for the results of the antibody test. I'll give an update as soon as I have one...

Better late than never, right?? I'm here!

Sorry to hear about Gia. That's so sad, and I really hope things turn around soon.

It sounds like you were having a lovely time in St. Pete. I miss those bright Florida blue skies...

:welcome:

Thank you for joining in!!!!
OMG! I miss them too!!!!

I'm a little late to this party but glad I found your new TR.

This trip, however, will take us from March 4-11. We spent a little time in St Pete with family and stayed at 3, different, Disney Resorts. We saw some old friends, attended some special events and of course, enjoyed a lot of great food and alcoholic beverages.

I think I had heard you were in WDW same time as us, but sometimes it's so hard to coordinate everyone's plans! I would have loved to meet you. ONE day!!

Glad to hear about Joe's job and keeping upcoming trips!!

Hope Gia is doing well. That must be so hard for your family.

I'm a little late to this party but glad I found your new TR.

Hi Kathy! Thanks for joining in!!!

I think I had heard you were in WDW same time as us, but sometimes it's so hard to coordinate everyone's plans! I would have loved to meet you. ONE day!!
Absolutely!!!

Hope Gia is doing well. That must be so hard for your family.
It's a nightmare. Still waiting for blood work to be completed. There's a team of 5 doctors who are working on her case. They think it's Kawasaki Syndrome. If it's not, it's an auto Immune Disease and a biopsy of her skin will need to be done. I will update as soon as I can...Thanks so much for your thoughts.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that about sweet Gia. I hope she is doing better and you are all doing ok and get the answers you need quickly. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi Jenny, longtime lurker here (I've read ALL of your reports). You and Joe seem to know how to have a good time and are an adorable couple! I love reading about you going to places outside the parks (I LOVE the parks, too) that as a Florida Native, I know so well.

Just wanted to chime in with prayers for your sweet niece! My daughter was tested for Covid-19 and it's so terribly scary when it's a kiddo! I will be praying for the best outcome! Best wishes, Gia!!!

Hi Jenny, another longtime lurker. I have read all of your reports and I am quite jealous of the Epic girls' trip.

I too want to pass along prayers for Gia. She is adorable and I have enjoyed reading about your adventures together. Sending prayers and positive vibes to your family!

Thinking of you all Jenny xx
Thank you, Moira. It's been a struggle, That's for sure.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that about sweet Gia. I hope she is doing better and you are all doing ok and get the answers you need quickly. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks Su-Lynn! I'll update everyone as soon as we have an official diagnosis. She has a team of 5 docs working with her to try to figure out exactly what it is...It's heartbreaking.

Hi Jenny, longtime lurker here (I've read ALL of your reports). You and Joe seem to know how to have a good time and are an adorable couple! I love reading about you going to places outside the parks (I LOVE the parks, too) that as a Florida Native, I know so well.

Just wanted to chime in with prayers for your sweet niece! My daughter was tested for Covid-19 and it's so terribly scary when it's a kiddo! I will be praying for the best outcome! Best wishes, Gia!!!

Aww! Thank you so much. We really miss Florida and Disney and are praying our July trip works out...
This COVOD thing is awful and we are still waiting for an official diagnosis from her doctor.

Hi Jenny, another longtime lurker. I have read all of your reports and I am quite jealous of the Epic girls' trip.

I too want to pass along prayers for Gia. She is adorable and I have enjoyed reading about your adventures together. Sending prayers and positive vibes to your family!

That Epic Girl's trip was AMAZING!!!! I hope we do another one in the future (we have obviously done a couple mini ones since)!!!
Thank you so much for your warm thoughts and prayers for Gia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter