Vitoria & Alberts

mo money mo problems amirite?? :P In all honesty these comments should in no way stop you from having an amazing dinner. It is a little weird that you would stop going to a favorite luxury restaurant because someone on a random podcast basically said "only rich people go there". If it makes you feel any better at the end of the day you're rich and were poor lol. Eat yo fancy food and enjoy it! If I had that much money you best believe I would be eating in fancy places all the time! You do you boo!

Congratulations on living to 70! Congratulations for expendable income and affording V&A! All good things.
But are you seriously NOT going to go anymore because of a couple of comments? Are you that swayed by others? I don't get it.
Not sure if you know the phrase "you do you".........but do that. Have fun. Live your life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter