~Vmk Starters~

Yw and I sent u a message, And i <3 your outfit!!

btw:offtopic: no jk i just always wanted to use that one lol:laughing:

I'VE BEEN ON VMK ABOUT A MONTH AND I'M HORRIBLE AT TRADING. IS THERE A SECRET TO IT?:confused3 I'VE BEEN TOLD A LOT IS OUT DURING HALLOWEEN. I CAN'T WAIT!!:rotfl2: I FIND IT HARD AS A NEWBIE TO GET RARE FOR TRADE AND IT SEEMS THAT'S ALL ANYONE WANTS. I HAVE 10,000 CREDITS, BUT THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH FROM WHAT I SEE ON HERE.:rotfl: THANKS FOR THIS THREAD--NEWBIE NEEDS HELP
:mickeyjum

Thx i like your outfit too pixie_magic:goodvibes :upsidedow :angel: princess:

a dream is not a wish your heart makes, thats just a fancy saying.

.:Believe in the magic:.<3

I'VE BEEN ON VMK ABOUT A MONTH AND I'M HORRIBLE AT TRADING. IS THERE A SECRET TO IT?:confused3 I'VE BEEN TOLD A LOT IS OUT DURING HALLOWEEN. I CAN'T WAIT!!:rotfl2: I FIND IT HARD AS A NEWBIE TO GET RARE FOR TRADE AND IT SEEMS THAT'S ALL ANYONE WANTS. I HAVE 10,000 CREDITS, BUT THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH FROM WHAT I SEE ON HERE.:rotfl: THANKS FOR THIS THREAD--NEWBIE NEEDS HELP
:mickeyjum

Well, Welcome to Vmk Princess :), I remember when I first started VMK.it was very hard but my friend helped me out most of the way.Trading and credits were a problem for me too, but wow 10,000 credits is alot! and its a very big deal because yes, costumes come back out during Halloween time.So, u should start saving up, and I see your off to a great start.Getting rare out of a trade is very difficult.I dont think there is much of a secret.The only thing is I have to warn you about scammers.If u dont think a trade looks fair, then sometimes its because that person is trying to scam u.so beware!.I cant wait for the Halloween costumes to come out either! Its very exciting.Hope u find vmk to be very exciting :) If you have other problems or questions feel free to ask ;)

:thumbsup2 Have Fun!

I'm Glad my info helped and your very welcome, wow, when I got my princess dresses I had to wait no less then 4-5 months! I was very surprised when they came out yesterday.I was waiting on Halloween.LOL I'm glad everything is working out.Anymore questions feel free to ask :cool1:

:thumbsup2 .:Pixie_Magic:.:wizard:

im new to vmk and i cant figure out how to create a character and play the game can u plz help me

im new to vmk and i cant figure out how to create a character and play the game can u plz help me

Sorry eeyore, I have been away for awhile.but i am here to help.First of all, Welcome to Vmk!:) all u have to do is log onto the vmk website, www.vmk.com, next click play, the big circle on your left.then it should say new players register here, or something like that to your left.enter your birthday and follow then next instructions.when u have finished entering your info, click take me to the game, but dont forget to write down your name and password.this is what u will be logging in with when u play the game.when the game has loaded it will bring up a screen on your charater.you can click on the arrows to change your face, skin, outfit, hair and more.Now, your next question was u were confused on how to play the game? well simple, click on the globe down below on your screen.This is the map.there are different places u can go to and play different games.There is an icon that looks like an evolope.This will show you your friends and your mail.as u play vmk all u have to do is click on somebody, then click ask to be friends.if they say yes they want to be your friend then they will show up on your friends list when u click on the envolope.If u click trade, when u have clicked on somebody u can trade items that u own and items they own.Beware Scammers that try to trick u into your stuff and u get nothing in return.when u click on the shirt icon, u will bring up a picture of u.use the arrows to change your outfit.Also, u can make a signature here.u can put whatever u want but it has to be appropriate words.and no personal information about yourself or anybody.The last thing i can tell u is buying stuff.Click on the icon "Shop" down below on your screen.for now all u have is clothing.Click on your map (the globe) and go to Fantasyland.Then click on your map "Its a small world" imports.when u are there click on the Cashregister.this will now appear in your list of things u may buy.There are many stores u can go to.all u have to do is find the cashregister, and click on it.Also if u go to the stores u can click on a little tab called Specials, whereas if u are in a different place u wont see it, but the tab "Its a small world" Imports will still be there.In the tab specials, u will see different items then the regular items on sale.some say they are sort of rare.In a way yes they are if u didn't know that u can go to the store to get these items.but a lot of ppl know this so no, in another way they are not...If u click on the icon with the chair down below, u will see tabs that say "credits, funish, clothes, pins,etc." you can look at what u own, as well as how many credits u have.u start off with 200 credits.u can play games such as Pirates of the Caribbean(potc for short).(to get there go to Adventure land on the map and click on Potc).Well ,this is as much as i can tell u for now.

If your still :confused: confused:confused: Plz feel free to ask :thumbsup2

Heya pixie_magic you need to check your messages i need you to read them PLEASE Because im out of town for the rest of the weekend. if you have any questions, just pm me :Do:angel: princess:

Heya pixie_magic you need to check your messages i need you to read them PLEASE Because im out of town for the rest of the weekend. if you have any questions, just pm me :Do:angel: princess:

Hey i checked the last one.all u said was that u were out of town.so I'll see u when u get back :)

Hi pixie_magic! I just have a question that has nothing to do with VMK and i know you have a nintendo DS ( I mean who doesn't lol they rock! ) Do you have animal crossing wild world? and if you do, PM me for my friend code town name and name.

Plz tell me if you have animal crossing :Do!:angel: princess:

Hello,

I have come here with a minor task.

I am asked to tell everyone that 92% of teens smoke weed. If your one of the 8% who don't, post this on any random thread.

Hi pixie_magic! I just have a question that has nothing to do with VMK and i know you have a nintendo DS ( I mean who doesn't lol they rock! ) Do you have animal crossing wild world? and if you do, PM me for my friend code town name and name.

Plz tell me if you have animal crossing :Do!:angel: princess:

Hi! Sorry no I'm afraid I dont :( I wish tho, my friend has i and its alllll she talks about!!! lol

hey if u want to buy it for me tho be my guest! rotfl :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter