~Vmk Starters~

Pixie_Magic

You Just Got .:Dised:.
Need Help on Vmk? Plz ask me! my name on vmk is Pixie_Magic, if u ever have a question ask! I can help with almost anything..:rotfl2: ha! who am i kiddin! no jk..........Plz ask! don't be afraid!

Congrats on your new thread:)

Well...

Sometimes when my connection for vmk is really high i still get dc and what is about the bsod - black screen of death? - When i first loaded my vmk it took me at least 30 minutes. But then after that it tooks around 30 seconds to a minute to load completely. It always get stuck in a certain please. Which i dont like. And what about those scammers , aye? Some people in vmk just want to scam scam scam. That is how most people get really rich and dont like to talk about it. There are some people who are like...trading a stitch hat and they go on two computers at the same time and one person offersa bird hat for a ticket. The person who is trading the bird hat said the ticket was a good offer. But the person trading the ticket said " i dont think this is fair for you" But then the person trading the bird hat said "its okay i dont like my bird anyway" but the person trading the ticket didnt accept the trade because she thought she was scamming her. Then someone that was already in the room said she was trading her stitch hat , she asked if the one girl accepted the offer for the ticket. And then she said " no i didnt it was not fair for her" And then the person trading the stitch hat said" drat! i really wanted the ticket!" and then the person trading the ticket said" i will give too.win.ty -20- pirate tables for your stitch hat and the perrson trading the stitch hat agreed but said she will give stitch on the very last trade. before they traded again the person trading stitch left. so she got scammed. And i dont like how in vmk they make us pay to play pirate. But i think its because those are the credits they hand out as prizes. I dont understand in the haunted mansion game if there is one person and one team and two people on the other team and one person , on , lets say the green team gets more ghosts because its easier to catch the ghosts with 2 people than one. That is why they give us more if the teams are single to double. Help me on this please i want answer on everything. Thanks bye.

here is a pic of where it gets stuck alot

vmk1.jpg

Congrats on your new thread:)

Well...

Sometimes when my connection for vmk is really high i still get dc and what is about the bsod - black screen of death? - When i first loaded my vmk it took me at least 30 minutes. But then after that it tooks around 30 seconds to a minute to load completely. It always get stuck in a certain please. Which i dont like. And what about those scammers , aye? Some people in vmk just want to scam scam scam. That is how most people get really rich and dont like to talk about it. There are some people who are like...trading a stitch hat and they go on two computers at the same time and one person offersa bird hat for a ticket. The person who is trading the bird hat said the ticket was a good offer. But the person trading the ticket said " i dont think this is fair for you" But then the person trading the bird hat said "its okay i dont like my bird anyway" but the person trading the ticket didnt accept the trade because she thought she was scamming her. Then someone that was already in the room said she was trading her stitch hat , she asked if the one girl accepted the offer for the ticket. And then she said " no i didnt it was not fair for her" And then the person trading the stitch hat said" drat! i really wanted the ticket!" and then the person trading the ticket said" i will give too.win.ty -20- pirate tables for your stitch hat and the perrson trading the stitch hat agreed but said she will give stitch on the very last trade. before they traded again the person trading stitch left. so she got scammed. And i dont like how in vmk they make us pay to play pirate. But i think its because those are the credits they hand out as prizes. I dont understand in the haunted mansion game if there is one person and one team and two people on the other team and one person , on , lets say the green team gets more ghosts because its easier to catch the ghosts with 2 people than one. That is why they give us more if the teams are single to double. Help me on this please i want answer on everything. Thanks bye.

well for one thing, I'll do my best to answer all that.when your connection is very high it might be when the phone rings u lost connection or something, that happens to me.the black screen of death i have never heard of but that may be bc the game takes awhile to load so the screen stays black until it does.Alot of ppl scam bc they want the pay(to get into rooms to play) or they just want more stuff without giving up theres.I don't think there is anything we can do about it except 1.don't do it! and 2.Report whoever did it to u or anybody u have heard of that has done it.I think the reason why there can be an uneven amount of players on each team is because your only getting how many credits of the number of ghosts u catch.i don't believe u get bonus credits if u win, but then again i haven't playing Haunted Mansion in while.To play pirates and pay might be that u have to like buy a ship, ammo, all that..i think vmk staff was trying to be creative..but that's just me.otherwise u could be right that they give those credits out anyway.\

Really hope this helps, Pixie_Magic :upsidedow

Hello Pixie_Magic. i have a ? to ask. When I was trying to post something, this popped up: Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.
What does this mean? i'm sorry if i ask to much questions. ok ty. princess:

DaringPrinzezz, she's offering advice for VMK, not Disboards. :) Were you trying to post a link? There are a few things posters can't access until they've posted a bit more. :)

If you still have any questions, post on our Technical Support board for expert help.

Welcome to the DIS VMK Boards! :flower3:

well for one thing, I'll do my best to answer all that.when your connection is very high it might be when the phone rings u lost connection or something, that happens to me.the black screen of death i have never heard of but that may be bc the game takes awhile to load so the screen stays black until it does.Alot of ppl scam bc they want the pay(to get into rooms to play) or they just want more stuff without giving up theres.I don't think there is anything we can do about it except 1.don't do it! and 2.Report whoever did it to u or anybody u have heard of that has done it.I think the reason why there can be an uneven amount of players on each team is because your only getting how many credits of the number of ghosts u catch.i don't believe u get bonus credits if u win, but then again i haven't playing Haunted Mansion in while.To play pirates and pay might be that u have to like buy a ship, ammo, all that..i think vmk staff was trying to be creative..but that's just me.otherwise u could be right that they give those credits out anyway.\

Really hope this helps, Pixie_Magic :upsidedow
But i really dont think its the phone ringing. I just think its either vmk or my connection is bad for a few minutes.

Sorri guys, I have been away for awhile, and yes i am only giving advice and answering questions about vmk, sorri i have just joined not too long ago so i dont know much about DISboards..as for the phones ringing Quartz, I'm sorri i cannot help u with that question, i do hope that i can answered your other questions tho

Pixie_Magic:upsidedow

Hi pixie_magic you may know me in VMK as yalina:) anyway im super confused. How rare are black ears? Im confused are golden more rare or black? - FairlyOddGrlz :confused::confused:

Hey Yalina, as I call u :) I think they are worth the same. I think this because u have to get them both at Disney World. you have to buy both of them..well for black ears u have to make a character in the park. Idk if u can still buy black ears and get them that way. But I think they are both equally worth the same.And yeah do u have an aim? that would be cool to talk to u :) if u want u can PM it to me. Or u can post it..i doesn't matter to me.

;) Pixie_Magic

Fairly ill just show u the picture and this is what u do:

Right click the image and go down and click properties
Then you see the code that says Address:
(URL)

copy the url and paste it on ur sig
Yalina.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter