VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Does Roaring Fork still have flatbread pizzas ? I don't see them on their menu and am hoping they haven't actually disappeared...

Thanks !

Morning, Groupies! Here's your PSA for the day: I haven't gotten a lot of trip additions to be added to Page 1 recently, and that's fine if you'd rather not share; however, if you do wish to be added, just send me a note and I'll happily get you on the page. These things tend to be cyclical, so no big deal--yet, I did want all of you to know that Page 1 does still exist. pirate: Just because I don't have any trips planned doesn't mean you don't!

Also, here's hoping each of you are having a wonderful holiday season and wishing you a warm, loving, and memorable Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or however you choose to celebrate! 🧑‍🎄

Morning, Groupies! Here's your PSA for the day: I haven't gotten a lot of trip additions to be added to Page 1 recently, and that's fine if you'd rather not share; however, if you do wish to be added, just send me a note and I'll happily get you on the page. These things tend to be cyclical, so no big deal--yet, I did want all of you to know that Page 1 does still exist. pirate: Just because I don't have any trips planned doesn't mean you don't!

Also, here's hoping each of you are having a wonderful holiday season and wishing you a warm, loving, and memorable Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or however you choose to celebrate! 🧑‍🎄
Disneyland trip ok?

Hello, Groupies, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! I do hope it's a good holiday for everyone out there, albeit truly cold in certain parts of the country (like here).

In secondary news, JT and I keep in touch as we're not too far away, and he discovered a little project I've been doing with a former student of mine who just graduated from college earlier this month. As part of his senior project in film and media, he had to do a short film. This student, Logan Ramey, opted to do something a little more adventurous and humorous. He created a short episodic show entitled the Butler...starring Patrick Butler...as the Butler. Yeah, it's that kind of humor. Anyway, JT thought others might get a kick out of them so I'm providing the link to his YouTube channel. He drops one episode each Friday (yesterday was Ep 3), and we enjoyed doing them so much, we did a "special Christmas" episode that he plans to put on the channel tomorrow if he can get the editing done. They're goofy, silly, over-the-top, but in good fun. I hope you enjoy them!
https://www.youtube.com/@realloganramey

And, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello, Groupies, and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! I do hope it's a good holiday for everyone out there, albeit truly cold in certain parts of the country (like here).

In secondary news, JT and I keep in touch as we're not too far away, and he discovered a little project I've been doing with a former student of mine who just graduated from college earlier this month. As part of his senior project in film and media, he had to do a short film. This student, Logan Ramey, opted to do something a little more adventurous and humorous. He created a short episodic show entitled the Butler...starring Patrick Butler...as the Butler. Yeah, it's that kind of humor. Anyway, JT thought others might get a kick out of them so I'm providing the link to his YouTube channel. He drops one episode each Friday (yesterday was Ep 3), and we enjoyed doing them so much, we did a "special Christmas" episode that he plans to put on the channel tomorrow if he can get the editing done. They're goofy, silly, over-the-top, but in good fun. I hope you enjoy them!

And, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Toooooo funny Sleepy! You are talented!

Merry Christmas 🎄 my dear Groupies! It’s been a busy month since Thanksgiving! I have finally secured a new role after an entire year off! My career break was pretty fabulous, but I am thrilled to say I am working with my former controller at a new company, and best of all, it is part time! :cool1:

In other exciting news, I just booked our grandson’s first WDW visit at none other than our beloved VWL next Christmas 🎄 :santa: season! Will be sending you a PM Sleepy!:yay:

And, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Very very good!

Too know Patrick is to love him! Thanks for sharing these per my request Sleepy. I knew some groupies would enjoy and get to see the SleepyDog I know. He does have a serious bone in him, but this side of him is endearing:tilt:
So nice that you can see him more often. He had mentioned a project, and I’m happy he shared! I shared it with my friends who had come to HHI in March with me. Tom enjoyed it too.

Hey @sleepydog25 .

I have a trip planned for August 20-27 ro celebrate my twin boys birthday! So excited to stay in the refurbed rooms.

As well, I will be at DHHIR for Marck Break! Can't wait to check it out!

And, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Ring Ring Ring…Hollywood calling Sleepy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter