VWL--views?/resort switching?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
We are doing 3 or 4 days at VWL followed by 4 or 5 at BWV next early-mid July. Are there any great views, floors, etc. at VWL I should be asking for? Will we need to transfer our own stuff between "homes" or will Disney/DVC help us out?
Robin M.

We have 2 nights at VWL, followed by 10 at BWV next Jan. I wasn't really sure what to request so I just asked for a pool view. I have not heard of any particularly great views (ie. ones better than others) at VWL.

We do plan to have Disney transfer our luggage....as we drive to WDW we will keep a "carry on" bag in the car, but I plan to let them take care of the fridge contents, our big suitcases, etc.... I've never done this before, but I've seen numerous reports of it being done and I do think it will make the move much less trouble.

Just got back from doing the same thing. We did WLV for 4 days and then BWV for 9. The only pool veiws in the Villa's are 1 or 2 bedroom villa's I believe. At least that was what we were told. The rest are woods views. We had room 1516 and it was great, right by the bridge going to the lodge, and right by the exercise room. You got a standard view but we found it to be just fine. We really loved the lodge and it is still in great shape. As far as transfering luggage, we had heard that it was 1 dollar a bag at both places, so we moved ourselves. We had about 13 pieces (five of us), so it was a bit of a hassle, but we felt like saving money. Good Luck and have a great time.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter