Wait times for Jake, Sofia and Doc?

NinePoundLemon

Earning My Ears
I was wondering what the wait times are usually like for Jake, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins at Hollywood Studios. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to do the breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. If the wait times aren't usually too bad I would prefer to skip the breakfast and just wait in line. Going late April. Thanks!

I'm not sure what the wait times are these days, but we've waiting in lines that were about 15 minutes long for Disney Jr. characters.

Is Jake near Sofia please?
When we were there last week they were right next to each other outside of the Disney Junior theater. I think Doc McStuffins and Pluto were also there on the other side of the theater. All seemed to have about 10 minute lines (maybe a little longer for Pluto).

When we were there last week they were right next to each other outside of the Disney Junior theater. I think Doc McStuffins and Pluto were also there on the other side of the theater. All seemed to have about 10 minute lines (maybe a little longer for Pluto).
Thank you! Hoping to catch them with DGD.

I was wondering what the wait times are usually like for Jake, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins at Hollywood Studios. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to do the breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. If the wait times aren't usually too bad I would prefer to skip the breakfast and just wait in line. Going late April. Thanks!

For us, the meal was well worth it. If each wait is 15 minutes, that is 45 minutes of waiting plus any breaks they go on (more than likely one), which means waiting time will be around an hour. That was the most brutal part of our last trip. The queue is also just a line with nothing else going on (and it's outside, though covered, but still hot). At the meal they did dancing, parade, meet (one year they went around twice). You don't get the pictures. I felt rushed though when we did the meet n greets and not at Hollywood and Vine (btw, we rarely do character meals - I only do them for characters we can't FP - so we did this one and 1800 Park Fare). Have a great trip!

My daughter waited less than 10 minutes to meet Sofia last week. The Jake line seemed about the same.
We had the same experience last week (Thursday late afternoon). Just checked the time stamps on my photos; we met Sofia at 3:56pm & were meeting Jake at 4:03. We didn't meet Doc at HS so can't comment on her line there.

Is Doc still at Animal Kingdom?
She was as of last week. We met her there around 3:30pm with only a few minutes wait. Rafiki's line was a bit longer but not by much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter