Wait Times in App

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
I’ve noticed over the last few days that several of the coasters will sometimes not have wait times listed in the app (especially in the morning). Does that mean the ride is down? Do they sometimes not open all the coasters first thing in the morning? Thanks.

Some coasters open later. Manta opens when the park does. Mako and Ice Breaker open later. I'm not sure about the others.

I agree the app is not accurate. I have been watching wait times this week and it will show a ride with a 10 minute wait but on Queue Times, a user will report they waited as much as an hour or even more. Earlier this year I was standing in front of Infinity Falls with the water drained and a closed for refurbishment sign near the entrance and the app was showing it was a 5 minute wait.

Some coasters open later. Manta opens when the park does. Mako and Ice Breaker open later. I'm not sure about the others.

I agree the app is not accurate. I have been watching wait times this week and it will show a ride with a 10 minute wait but on Queue Times, a user will report they waited as much as an hour or even more. Earlier this year I was standing in front of Infinity Falls with the water drained and a closed for refurbishment sign near the entrance and the app was showing it was a 5 minute wait.
Good to know about some rides not opening with the park. I wish the app indicated when they did open like Disney and Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter