Waiting for Points to "Load" / Populate - Resale Contract Visible -

We closed on 1/17, and I saw the deed recorded on 1/22. I still can’t see the contract on my account (have 4 direct contracts. This is my first resale). I really need these points to book my July trip!!!!

For a deed recorded on 1/22, figure it will be added and visible onto your membership around february 2nd to 4th. From that point figure another 10 to 12 days for the points to populate. So you’re looking at best case February 12th for points, or worst case around February 16th.

It’s a painful wait, knowing that you’ve already paid the cash for the points and each day means less rooms available.
I’m waiting on points myself on two contracts.

We closed on 1/17, and I saw the deed recorded on 1/22. I still can’t see the contract on my account (have 4 direct contracts. This is my first resale). I really need these points to book my July trip!!!!
That is exactly the way mine is. We closed in the 17th and it was recorded on the 22nd. Today they told us another week before we get our membership id and then a little longer for points to load.

For a deed recorded on 1/22, figure it will be added and visible onto your membership around february 2nd to 4th. From that point figure another 10 to 12 days for the points to populate. So you’re looking at best case February 12th for points, or worst case around February 16th.

It’s a painful wait, knowing that you’ve already paid the cash for the points and each day means less rooms available.
I’m waiting on points myself on two contracts.
Yes!!! I sat here today looking at availability for 5 nights in a studio in July at CC, BW, BLT, and Poly! It’s killing me!

I emailed members services also and they are telling me at least another two weeks. They received my papers January 22nd. And I was just asking for my membership id? Does that mean than another two weeks for points to be added. That would make it around 6 weeks after closing? That seems like a long time. Maybe she meant two more weeks total?

I'm in the same boat as you. Closed 1/22 and the deed recorded 1/22. I also want to book a July trip but in a 1 bedroom, hopefully at OKW.

I'm in the same boat as you. Closed 1/22 and the deed recorded 1/22. I also want to book a July trip but in a 1 bedroom, hopefully at OKW.
I am the exact same and they are telling me to give it another 2 weeks for it to be process!! I am hoping that is wrong.

I emailed members services also and they are telling me at least another two weeks. They received my papers January 22nd. And I was just asking for my membership id? Does that mean than another two weeks for points to be added. That would make it around 6 weeks after closing? That seems like a long time. Maybe she meant two more weeks total?

I think for our closing I was told two weeks after our contract loaded in our account in order for the points to load. Best of luck.

When I sold A few months back, the contract didn’t leave my account for about 2 weeks after closing.

Has anyone called the last couple of days and asked what day they are processing now? When my husband called they didn’t give him a day and he didn’t really ask. He called Wednesday.

Has anyone called the last couple of days and asked what day they are processing now? When my husband called they didn’t give him a day and he didn’t really ask. He called Wednesday.

I've been adding a bunch of resales lately.
The last set of points took 8 days to load after the date the contract showed up in my account.

I have another two contracts that showed on my account on 1/24/20, but I'm still waiting on the points to load. So it's been 7 days waiting so far. What sucks is if they don't load today, It probably won't happen until Monday(10 days).

Just want to commiserate. I had my first AKL resale close 1/20, deed recorded 1/22. I’m an existing member and still waiting for my contract to appear...

Second AKL contract (small 50 pt impulse buy) closed and recorded same day, 1/29. I’m not expecting that one to show up yet, but it just adds to the impatience :-)

Good news!!! My AKL contract that closed 1/17 and was recorded 1/22 is now showing in my account!!! Now to wait for those points to load!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter