Walk-ing Back to Disney! COMPLETED 10/16! A Fall 2014 PTR!

Hope you have a great time. I know we did!!! Sorry I missed you at the party we separated from Raina and gang for a bit and wouldn't you know that's when she found you :confused3 Hope your feet hold up, mine are sore but I can still walk ok.:rotfl2:

Hi! I'm the crazy lady who stalked your pre-trip report and ran in to you at Hollywood Studios last week. We had a great, but at times, soggy trip. Hope you all enjoyed and that your feet held up. Looking forward to your trip report

PS-This is my first DIS post, so thanks for the inspiration!

Hey all! I am just this moment back home and in MY BED!!! We had so much fun and we are soooo tired! Lol! A sign of a great trip, I'm sure! I can barely hold my eyes open, but I will be back this week to start my TRIP REPORT! YAYYYYY! between our phones, camera and the unedited MM photos we literally have over 3000 pics, bwahahahahhaah! I can't wait to share all the fun! Talk to you all real soon!

Oh PS- my feet survived! Thank you so much to all who prayed over them! It was like a miracle!

Hi! I'm the crazy lady who stalked your pre-trip report and ran in to you at Hollywood Studios last week. We had a great, but at times, soggy trip. Hope you all enjoyed and that your feet held up. Looking forward to your trip report PS-This is my first DIS post, so thanks for the inspiration!

Yay! I am so glad you commented!! I forgot to get your name! :-D that reallllllly just made my day, you have NO idea!

I was just so certain I'd see you guys at Pop, or Epcot, or MK. can't believe I didn't!

I'm back today from my trip as well and catching up on everything; will also be waiting on your TR (and starting my own as soon as I can get some sleep!).

Welcome back to your bed! :goodvibes

I have to admit, though I was sad when I saw your leaving-on-the-ME FB post, I was also excited, since I can't wait for the Trip Report! :hyper:

So glad your feet held up and you had a good time!

Just a quick fly by to say I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. I loved all the pics on FB. Your family is soooo adorable!! I just love your enthusiasm for life in general and your kindness to others. You are a good soul, Miss Terri, and I'm glad I "know" you! Can't wait to hear all about your trip in detail!

Hi all!

Just wanted to pop in and say how lovely it is to see all your posts waiting for my TR! It's so sweet and encouraging!

We have had a rough few days since returning, mainly because we are EXHAUSTED! But then also because everyone was feeling sick, I think its all the junk in the Texas air that we came home too. Maddie has it the worst, I think all the mucus finally got to her today and she has thrown up a couple times. :sick: :sick: :sick:

So for now we continue to REST and I continue to VEG OUT and watch Downton Abbey, lol... popcorn::

But I PROMISE the TR will begin shortly, this week I am hoping, and I have already nearly finished editing the 600 photos from the Memory Maker we got! It's hard work!! ::yes:: :faint:

Now I just need to get the other 3000 from the camera and phones and get them all in some sort of order!! {SPOILER ALERT} For a few of you on my FB I am sorry, but you will be seeing the photos before I write it all out, I apologize, but if your prefer to be surprised then I suggest you not look! :lmao:

Anyhow, I hope all of you are doing well, better than us sickies, and I am thinking of you and the TR is at the front of my mind, and will be along SOON! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm right there with you on the mucus front. If post nasal drip is getting to you too bad I suggest slowly drinking some mexican coke. It loosens it up and helps get it out. Feel better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter