Walk-ing Back to Disney! COMPLETED 10/16! A Fall 2014 PTR!

Praying your girls will feel better and that you have a safe flight! :goodvibes Hopefully you're all snug in your hotel beds now, since it's only a few hours till wake-up time! :cool1: Good call on the the poncho jackets with zippers - we found out on a previous trip that some rides make you take off regular ponchos, but the ones with zippers were fine to leave on. Makes no sense, really, but is much easier on a rainy day! :thumbsup2

Had to laugh (in my head) at this as I am WIDE awake!! I get up in 3 hours and I can't sleep!!! I've been trying all night since 7:30 and it's now almost midnight, lol!!! I was almost there once and then I got a barrage of texts bc a friend of mine went into labor! So now I'm up again, playing on my phone waiting for 3am or sleep to come...sigh...gonna be a very long day tomorrow! Hopefully I should sleep like a rock then tomorrow night, right?!?? ;)

So sorry for missing the last post! I hope the girls are feeling better and that you all have a BLAST!!pixiedust: The wait is finally over!!! Can't wait for the TR! :goodvibes

Hey guys! Checking in! Olivia is feeling better! She woke up our first day and was fine, it was amazing :-) we are so thankful!! Liv is loving the rides a lot and even braved ToT as her FIRST ride!

Maddie's terrible 2ness is def shining at fun moments, like every single meal we have, lol, but that's just the phase she's in, she's still having a blast!

As of today we've visited each park once and DTD. Things are going smoother than I expected but we've strayed from our plans a few times too. Today I canceled my Via Napoli ADR bc a friend was able to pull some strings to get us in at Akershus this week instead, the girls saw all the princesse while we were waiting for Maelstrom and wanted to go a lot!

Lots of RAIN! It downpoured at MK yesterday soooo bad for a couple hours straight but we trekked on, completely soaked but got to ride nearly everything in MK on a pretty crowded day. Honestly, it's like no one knows what they're doing! The lines were huge for all the rides and we walked on via additional FPs for just about all of them! We just ride and Grab another FP, I don't know why ppl were waiting 40+ mins for things like Pirates, Jungle Cruise and such...

Other than rain most everything has been awesome! My only complaint is my feet, they're already failing me! I still have so long to go! Please say a prayer for them to survive the duration with minimal pain!!

Highlight so far has by far been meeting and hanging out with Lori on arrival day. We clicked and talked as if we'd known each other forever. I miss we a lot.

Hope you're all well, sorry no pics, the cell service in my room is poo, but lots of pics on my Instagram, denovagirl. :) :) :)

For the first few days of our trip I wished I had brought some Epsom salts so I could soak my feet. They were tired, sore puppies. I kept switching my shoes around and found that a nice massage with some lotion helped immensely. After the first few days, the tootsie were not a problem. Having clean socks to change into midway through the day might help too.

Glad to hear everyone is having fun and that Liv is feeling better. She's one brave little girl. I still haven't been on TOT! I'm working my way up to it though and am thinking maybe next trip, when I have someone other than Charlie to go on it with me.

I didn't have any problem adding more FPs for rides like Jungle Cruise or POTC either. Its not hard and the cms are right there to help.

Glad things are mostly going well and the girls are feeling better!

Yeah, the downpours can really make your feet hurt when they get soaked. I had that happen in June - don't normally have foot pain, but walking around in drenched socks and shoes the first day made them hurt the rest of the days.

Hoping yours feel better! :goodvibes

Glad the girls feel better! Does look like your having a blast! :hug:

Sorry about the feet. I had to put my feet up (above my chest) and ice down my legs every night. NOT FUN. Like you kept going everyday!!! :thumbsup2

Hope you have different shoes to wear! It will help!

Hope they get better. I am still stalking on facebook!!

Loving all your pics on instagram!! I can't wait to read about everything you guys have done, seems like you're having a blast! :)

Hey all, thanks to anyone praying over my feet and knee, they're holding up so far, I just keep switching shoes, changing socks, soaking in the johnson foot soak, massaging, elevating and taking ibuprofen! Lol! I don't care, whatever I have to do!

We're having a lot of fun! Yesterday was our last HS day :( and as of tomorrow we will be halfway through our trip which is sad, but also seems like a lot still! Tonight is our MNSSHP!!! Squeeeeee!!! The day has been beautiful with no rain so far, so hoping it stays like this tonight!

We went swimming, played and explored Pop this morning and now the kiddos are down for naps, we plan to get up in about an hour and don our costumes and head for lunch at AOA before going to party at 4!

Hope you're all well!

Interesting tip about the johnson foot soak I hadn't heard of that before. I think I just might order some and give it a try. (No time like the present my foot is recovering from a sprain on Sunday.)

I've been thinking of Y'all with all these reports of rain this week. Glad to hear that you are having a dry day. Praying that holds out for you.

Enjoy the Halloween Party tonight!

WOO hoo! Have fun at the party. I can't wait to hear all about it and see you all in your costumes together. I hope the rains stays away!

Have fun at the party tonight. Hope that your feet and knee hold up for the rest of your trip and the rain lets up.

Stopping by to say hi... I am loving all of the pics on FB! The girls are so precious!!! Love seeing their smiles, excitement... and even the sleepy stroller pics. :lovestruc

D~

Well, we are back home! Hope the rest of your trip goes wonderfully! I'm so glad that we accidentally ran into each other. Y'all are so cute! I will certainly be stalking you on facebook for the rest of your trip!!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter