Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

My apologies, but what is the current resort fee for the Swan and Dolphin (not including parking)?
The resort fee is currently $31.50 + tax per day.

Also just for additional reference for others that might be looking to the latest pricing

Self Parking Valet Parking
$25.00 + tax per day$35.00 + tax per day

Dave

The resort fee is currently $31.50 + tax per day.
Has it increased from this?

https://swandolphin.com/feedback/reserve.html
https://www.swandolphin.com/pdf/Resort_Report.pdf

7. How much does the mandatory Resort Service Package cost and what does it include?
Resort Service Package is $30 + tax per day and includes:

• In-room wireless internet
  • Loyalty Program guests receive enhanced speed in-room wireless internet.
  • Loyalty Program Gold Status and above guests receive enhanced high-speed in-room wireless internet plus 125 Loyalty Program points per night*.
  • Complimentary S'mores Kit for each night of your stay – during Campfire & S'mores (subject to availability).
  • Complimentary Swan Paddle-boat rentals.
ADDITIONAL VALUE ADDS:

• $30 off spa services of $175 or more during each night of your visit.

Reactions: CJN
FYI, for those Bonvoy members with points to burn... I tried to book on points as recently as a week ago with only cash reservations available for Memorial Day week. I was able to book 7 nights on points this morning at the Swan. Dolphin also had points availability.

I paid off my booking a couple of days ago, got confirmation that it's all fully paid for and have had my hotel booking and ticket package linked on MDE.

This is my first time staying at Dolphin (always stayed at WDW resort hotels previously) so can I just check - does Fast Pass automatically open at 60 days if it's all linked up on MDE or do you need to take an extra step (and if so, what)? I only ask because I know I'm going at a busier time for the resorts so don't want to lose any time if there's something I needed to do but didn't. I only ask because I have one day left on an old ticket, so it's currently offering me fast passes for 30 days in advance and while this has never been a problem in a WDW hotel, I was a bit worried it might be a problem if I'm at the Dolphin.

Thanks in advance.

1F

I paid off my booking a couple of days ago, got confirmation that it's all fully paid for and have had my hotel booking and ticket package linked on MDE.

This is my first time staying at Dolphin (always stayed at WDW resort hotels previously) so can I just check - does Fast Pass automatically open at 60 days if it's all linked up on MDE or do you need to take an extra step (and if so, what)? I only ask because I know I'm going at a busier time for the resorts so don't want to lose any time if there's something I needed to do but didn't. I only ask because I have one day left on an old ticket, so it's currently offering me fast passes for 30 days in advance and while this has never been a problem in a WDW hotel, I was a bit worried it might be a problem if I'm at the Dolphin.

Thanks in advance.

1F
If your reservation is linked in MDE, your FP window (barring any technical glitches) will open up at 60 days.

I ended up getting a good deal on priceline and booking the swan that way. Is there a way to get that reservation connected to my Bonvoy app? I know that I won't get the points but I'd still like to have the information in my app for convenience. Thanks!

I ended up getting a good deal on priceline and booking the swan that way. Is there a way to get that reservation connected to my Bonvoy app? I know that I won't get the points but I'd still like to have the information in my app for convenience. Thanks!

Probably need to call to get the Marriott reservation number for that stay.

Thanks. I was very confused as to how Fastpasses were going to work for my family with just a confirmation number for a room in my mom's name.

We did it online and you could only select the same number of people in every room so we just did 2 adults, but I have kids and my aunt is solo so we definitely need to call.
Call Marriott and get the number of guests sorted in each room. I’m addition, you may need to have a different person as primary guest for each room as I think MDE grabs the first guest. Not 100% sure about the latter.

I *think* you only need one name per room before you can link them through MDE. MDE will ask you to link each person to the reservation when you import it.

You probably won't be able to link it until tomorrow. Might as well try and then if it doesn't work you can call Marriott.
In addition, Marriott suggests not putting any additional guests names on the room. For example my reservation is in my name, added DH and add in MDE not Marriott.

Call Marriott and get the number of guests sorted in each room. I’m addition, you may need to have a different person as primary guest for each room as I think MDE grabs the first guest. Not 100% sure about the latter.
I called the Swan directly. They just need the number of people in each room, not names.

I was able to connect it to MDE using my confirmation number the next day. MDE listed my mom as the first guest initially, but let me change it to my name. Then I added my kids in the 3 other guest slots.

We are using the Minnie Van service today and were told it’s a complimentary ride b/c they don’t have a way to bill portfolios at the Swan/Dolphin. We made the request directly via phone as we needed a scooter-accessible vehicle and found out the hard way that you can’t get one of those using the Lyft app even though there’s a spot to select wheelchair or ECV. Anyway, I’m not sure if the ride is complimentary when booking through Lyft. But just sharing our experience in case this is helpful for anyone. It was a delightful perk to discover!

I called the Swan directly. They just need the number of people in each room, not names.

I was able to connect it to MDE using my confirmation number the next day. MDE listed my mom as the first guest initially, but let me change it to my name. Then I added my kids in the 3 other guest slots.
Fantastic! It was just that primary guest I was unsure of. Good to know. Have a great vacation!

I got two rooms at Dolphin for $168.00 a night from Priceline over last Thanksgiving. I gave my Bonvoy number at check in and got the points for the trip. They also offered a 1,000 points a night to skip daily room cleaning.

I got two rooms at Dolphin for $168.00 a night from Priceline over last Thanksgiving. I gave my Bonvoy number at check in and got the points for the trip. They also offered a 1,000 points a night to skip daily room cleaning.
That's really good to know, thank you!

Can you get a refillable mug at the Swan, and is there an option for coffee there? My first stay at the Swan in a number of years.
Yes. But I don’t know the price. It is for Picabi, but I’ve read that you can use it at Fuel but don’t know if that is official.

Updated Swan/Dolphin food and beverage locations and hours, as of 02/01/2020:

DISNEY CHARACTER DINING IN GARDEN GROVE Join your favorite Disney® characters for breakfast on Saturday and Sundays in the Swan.* Breakfast 6:30am - 11:30am. Characters and times subject to change without notice. Characters not featured during lunch, dinner or weekday breakfast.
*Characters 7 days a week for Breakfast in the following dates in 2020.
- 2/29/20 through 4/12/20
- 6/1/20 through 8/31/20
- 11/21/20 through 1/3/21
Outside of the dates listed above, characters only on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Fresh: Breakfast Mon – Fri 6:30am - 11am, Sat – Sun 6:30am - 11:30am, Lunch Mon – Fri 11:30am - 2pm, Sat – Sun 12pm - 2pm. (hours may vary)
The Fountain: Lunch and Dinner 11am - 11pm
Cabana Bar and Beach Club: Seasonally 11am - 8pm. Bar open Seasonally 11am - 8pm.
Garden Grove: Breakfast 6:30am - 11:30am, Lunch 11:30am - 2pm
Splash Pool Bar & Grill: Lunch Seasonally 11am - 6pm
fuel: Enjoy a fresh baked pizza after 10pm. As an added convenience, microwaves are available for use free of charge. 6am - 2am
Picabu: Microwaves are available for use free of charge. 6am - 10pm.
Java: 6am - 8pm
Chill: 3pm - 10pm.

Todd English’s bluezoo: Dinner 5pm - 11pm
Shula’s Steak House: Dinner 5pm - 11pm
Il Mulino New York Trattoria: Dinner 5pm - 11pm
Kimonos: Dinner 5:30pm - 12am

Phins: Mon – Sat 12pm - 12am, Sun 10am – 12am, Sunday Sips 10am - 2pm; Food served daily 3pm -10pm
bluezoo Lounge: 3:30pm - 11pm
Shula’s Lounge: 5pm - 11pm
Il Mulino Lounge: 3:30pm - 11pm
Kimonos Lounge: 5:30pm - 12am
Cabana Bar: 11am - 8pm (seasonal)
Splash Pool Bar: 11am - 6pm (seasonal)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter