Walter......on a cruise

beachwarmer

<font color=deeppink>Thanks very much for the extr
When I came across this book I immediately thought of Pete's blogs.......I tried to order it but alas it is on backorder....

walterfartingdogoncruise.jpg

Walter the Farting Dog was put into a lifeboat and dragged behind the cruise ship due to his "problem."

Just giving Pete some ideas.....Hope you enjoy.:)

Wow.....Ummmm....wow. There just aren't anymore words to say about it.

We bought my cousin a "Walter" book for christmas it came with a plush walter dog that farts when you squeeze it

We should all get them for Walter:rotfl2:

I work in school libraries. The Walter the farting dog books are a HUGE hit with the elementary school kids. They would love all the "poop" references on the podcasts. :rotfl:

Ahh! The truth comes out in a book. :lmao:

(I have met Walter and he is a lot cuter and I believe he smelled very good.)

Book Description
It’s a fabulous floating palace, and everybody on it is having the time of their life…until a mysterious and terrible odor begins to permeate the splendid ship.What can this awful odor be? All signs point to Walter, and so he is banished down below, with the stinky cheeses.Walter doesn’t mind—at least he has something to snack on. But not even the cheese room can contain Walter’s powerful farts. So they lower him onto a lifeboat, and he is forced to travel alone behind the ocean liner. Then catastrophe strikes! The liner loses its power. How long will the great cruise ship and its frightened passengers be marooned on the high seas? About as long as it takes Walter to digest that cheese….

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Did Chemical Ali have the cheese plate? What kind of cheese does DCL put on the pizza? Will there be a podcast cruise investigation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter