Wanna share our romantic MK fireworks cruise - Sat. Dec. 21st?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
My husband and I were successful this morning in booking a Magic Kingdom fireworks cruise for Saturday, December 21st. The cruise will be leaving from the Wilderness Lodge. We are looking for 8 other adult DISers to share the cruise with us. It's not that we don't like kids or anything - we were just hoping to do an "adults only" group since we have kind of a romantic evening planned.

The total for the cruise is $120. We usually give a $20 tip to the driver - for a total of $140. If we can find 8 other adults (for a total of 10) to share the cruise, then the cost per adult would only be $14! That's a pretty great deal!

The lady I booked the cruise with couldn't say for sure what time the cruise would leave because the park hours for December haven't been set yet. She went ahead and booked it for me and told me to call back in a few weeks to find out exactly what time the fireworks would be that night. She guessed they would either be at 8p.m. or 9p.m. She said we would need to arrive at the WL marina about half an hour before the fireworks were scheduled to begin.

If there is anybody out there who would like to join us on the cruise, just send me an e-mail or a PM. I'll take the first 8 people who respond. I am really excited about this! I organized a group of DISers for an Illuminations cruise in May 0f 2000 and we all had a fabulous time! I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter