Want to know the good and the bad if any of Vero and pictures too!!

Here are a few from Vero when we were there in September. I don't think we will ever go to WDW again without going to Vero too. We love it.

This is just a picture of the waves. They do get a bit rough.

109_0926.jpg

This is the view from our inn room. We had the ocean view. (Obviously):rotfl2:
109_0930.jpg

A picture looking back at our room in the inn. We had the one on the right on the second story.

109_0923.jpg

This is a neat little bar and grill in Sebastian. Just a few miles down the road. It is open air and just a fun little place. It is called Squid Lips.

109_0941.jpg

Here are a few from Vero when we were there in September. I don't think we will ever go to WDW again without going to Vero too. We love it.

This is just a picture of the waves. They do get a bit rough.

109_0926.jpg

This is the view from our inn room. We had the ocean view. (Obviously):rotfl2:
109_0930.jpg

A picture looking back at our room in the inn. We had the one on the right on the second story.

109_0923.jpg

This is a neat little bar and grill in Sebastian. Just a few miles down the road. It is open air and just a fun little place. It is called Squid Lips.

109_0941.jpg

Love all of the pictures thanks soo much for sharing. It looks soo nice and quite and nice... I can not wait to go..

Would you all say it is hard to get a ressie at Vero?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter